Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tidus, you left your cell phone at my place.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Tidus, you left your cell phone at my place.

Dude, I am not sure if you'll see this, but after the, uh, party we had last night you totally left your cell at my place. Some bitch named Yuna tried calling you 23 times, which of course reminded me of the time you told me those vulgar sex stories of her.

That reminds me, how is Belto Maxson doing? I think he was at the party, but I was busy fighting with The Captain and Mr. Daniels to notice. Tidus, weren't you drinking Everclear with Auron? You guys are both dumb! Auron actually was hilarious. When you were puking in the Toilet you started to cry about your father and Auron was all like, "Ohhh , Meg Ryan is crying again about his father. I told that little **** that his father was Sin and he went Ape****!"

We heard you crying even harder and that's when Wakka threw his Blitzball at you. Lulu did a strip tease, which would have been really hot if it weren't for the fact that it took nearly a ****ing hour to perform because of her belts on her skirt alone!

But, yeah, I called Yuna and pretended to be you. I sat there and whined about my father and she believed me. I couldn't let this opportunity fo to waste and I had her come over and make out with Meg Ryan. She actually believed it was her! Oh man, that was great! Meg Ryan is pretty good looking...well, she looks like you, so no.

Blitzball really sucks. What is with your team, man? The ABES?!?! So is your mascot the 16th preseident of the US, not that you know what that means! ****hole.

Seriously, duderometry, that was a good night. Many more need to be had. Rikku was there and I totally had sex with her. I think I might go to jail because she is 16 or something. She was on some "X", so yeah....she wouldn't shut up. I didn't think it would be possible to get bored of sex.

Anyway, the topic to this thread is if you could go bowling with just one FFX character, why would you do it?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not Wakka. Something tells me that he wouldn't suck at it.

GOD, this turns my world upside down. No wait, diagonally. Such threads are why I want Sephex's spit on my mantle.

I'm going to say Tidus because of something Tidusy to the bowling thing.

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

Shelinda.
    So i could hit her head with a bowling ball and say its an accident.
    Then she will say "oh its okay i'll just heal myself"..
    And then i repeat the process over and over.

SIGSIG

Blog Entries

Lulu
    I know...she'll win.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I would do it because you just told me that I could D:

lol

I'd pick Rikku she's probably the most fun. Although I'd like to pick Wakka and see how much the bowling ball boosts his strength lol, then make him attack the floor and see how much of an earthquake he causes.
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    Lulu did a strip tease, which would have been really hot if it weren't for the fact that it took nearly a ****ing hour to perform because of her belts on her skirt alone!
    That is so smurfing funny. I mean, seriouly. Why is her skirt made of belts anyway? What's the point of that?

You're asking for logic from the man who designed the Gunblade?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I actually went bowling with Sin before. He couldn't fit into the building so he just destroyed it. Never seen anyone bowl a 400 in the first and only frame.

i'd go with the little dude inside the magic pot and use him as the ball.

besides everyone knows that tidus IS Meg Ryan, it's not just that he looks like her. She made Yuna a lesbian wihtout her knowing XD

Why do you imprison your saviour?

id have to go with rikku id have a few balls for her ... heh heh heh
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    Lulu did a strip tease, which would have been really hot if it weren't for the fact that it took nearly a ****ing hour to perform because of her belts on her skirt alone!
    That is so smurfing funny. I mean, seriouly. Why is her skirt made of belts anyway? What's the point of that?
    Because it looks cool. One of the reasons I love final fantasy is because of the design =)

*sigh*
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by Namelessfengir View Post
    a FEW?!?!

zOMGosh! j00r a mutant D:

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

I ACTUALLY went bowling with seymour and yuna once. Yuna was a moody cow coz she didn't know i invited seymour. And seymour whinges like a baby when he's losing! We bumped into auron and lulu there too. Lulu's new breast implants gave me nightmares :O And i'm not talking to Auron anymore.... he ruined our night with his getting drunk and crying over how tidus dumped him. My night out with rikku went much better
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Wait. Tidus dumped Auron? Last I heard Tidus was with Wakka. I didn't even know Auron was gay.