By all that is good and holy does it ever take ages to clean it up after being scanned .

Anyways it came out ugly... though with my mind as clouded as it currently has been that isn't overly surprising[particularly when you add in the fact that I couldn't color to save my life].

Mostly hand drawn with a bit of Photo-manipulation[namely the wings... no matter how many times I drew them I couldn't get it right. So I played with various filters and transformations till I got it mixed up a bit].

I'll likely, once I am less dizzy, go up and try and make it so that the eye looks like it is in a socket rather than just pasted there[too much work with how I feel right now, and I figured I may as well see if it is even worth touching up].

Anyways anyone have any idea on how to better implement the 'winged serpent' theme? The current wings are ugly as can be; but it was the only method that came to mind.

Also if anyone is curious here is it in sketch form when I first scanned it in to play with some PS tools.