Thread: Fire Emblem DS

Default Fire Emblem DS

Ta da!

Also, is it just me, or does this shot look like Marth and the original Fire Emblem?

Might they finally be rereleasing these gems? And might the US finally get copies? YAY!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

about time is about all I have to say

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Blog Entries

Yeah, that is definitely Marth in that picture. You can tell by the name written in Katakana up at the top.

I've been waiting for a Fire Emblem game to come out on DS. Now I might actually keep my DS a little bit longer.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Looks rather cool. I think Fire Emblem is really suited to the DS given how it has, always, depended on two different screens (map and battle), so it's good to have them shown at the same time. If they are remaking the first Fire Emblem, that's fantastic as I've love the ability to play more than 6-9 (3 on GBA, 1 on GC) which are the only four I've played.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Very nice. I'll be getting it for sure =)

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Wow. They're finally remaking the very first Fire Emblem game. This is awesome. We'll finally be able to see Sheeda and Jaigan in updated graphics. I've so got to play this when it comes out.

This better be released outside of Japan since it'll also increases Marth's chance of being in Brawl since he'll soon no longer be Japan Only.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Looks rather cool. I think Fire Emblem is really suited to the DS given how it has, always, depended on two different screens (map and battle), so it's good to have them shown at the same time. If they are remaking the first Fire Emblem, that's fantastic as I've love the ability to play more than 6-9 (3 on GBA, 1 on GC) which are the only four I've played.
    I only know of two GBA ones. Did they release another one after TSS that I didn't hear about?!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

'Fire Emblem' is a long-running Nintendo series that dates back to the days of the NES. They were never released outside of Japan until the GBA games and the GC game. The US GBA game was the 7th Fire Emblem game in the series, but there was one released previously on the GBA which did not make it to the US. TSS was the last GBA game, and the 2nd game in the series to make it to the US.

This game is an infinitely stronger candidate for making it to the US instead of having it released on the Virtual Console.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    I only know of two GBA ones. Did they release another one after TSS that I didn't hear about?!
    Fūin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem 6) has yet to have a release outside of Japan, but I've played it with a translation patch on an emulator. I've not actually finished it; certainly found it to be the most challenging one of the four I've played.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I wonder, will this include the second part of Fire Emblem 3, itself a remake and sequel to the first game?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Lord Sigma View Post
    I wonder, will this include the second part of Fire Emblem 3, itself a remake and sequel to the first game?
    It better. Unless they add something else that's even better somehow.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Lord Sigma View Post
    I think it would be rather harsh/stingy of them to only release the original FE, knowing full well that FE3 is a remake and extension of it. I certainly hope they include the rest of the story.