Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Endless need for playing more and more games...

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

I tend to stick with one game at a time. At the moment I'm on my second playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can only handle one game at a time. If I had to play through more than one game at once, I'd never finish them all.

Yeah, sometimes I can't decide what to play next. So I'll start one, and feel like playing another, so I start that one and then want to play another. This happens one or two more times, and then I just don't play any in the end and go and do something else until a newer game is released.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I tend to play several games at once, though when I do that I admittedly devote more time and energy to one than the others. I mean, at the moment I've made substantial progress, but not finished, AW:DS hard mode, Castlevania: DoS, FFTA (replay), FFIII DS and FFXII. I'm right at the end of FFXII though and I imagine I could finish the game within an hour or two, just stopped to do some side quests. Same with Castlevania, just need to level up a bit before the final boss and do some more work with Julius mode.

I like it overall because sometimes I'll get frustrated with a particular game, or a particular part of a game like I am with FFIII DS at the moment, so I'll go and play some Castlevania instead. It's nice to have different games depending on how I'm feeling.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.