Hello, fake-staffers. Here is a list of who is in your fake-staff team. I will start calling this team the EoFF Council from now on.

EoFF Council
~*~Celes~*~
Baloki
Bert
Bunny
Burtsplurt
Captain Maxx Power
demondude55
Denmark
Dyslexicon
Evastio
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Goldenboko
I Don't Need A Name
JerseyMage
Lekana
Masamunemaster
Mirage
Old Manus
Poetically Pathetic
qwertyxsora
Rengori
Rye
Sagensyg
Sergeant Hartman
Shauna
Tavrobel
The Fonz
Tsukasa

Now, this is fairly straight-forward in rules and objectives, but not nearly as easy to do as it is to type up.

• You are to choose a member from the memberlist that you all agree is the most deserving to be a Cid's Knight.
  • Members of the EoFF Council and members of the existing Forums Staff team are unable to be selected.
  • You should pick a member that you feel will compliment the existing Forums Staff team, not one that will compliment the EoFF Council.
  • You are all capable of using a veto to stop someone from being chosen. You can use this veto power as often as you like, however it should always be backed up with a reason why they should NOT be a Cid's Knight.
  • You must obey the rules of General Chat, which may make things a bit difficult in that you will not be able to insult anyone. Stick to facts and be considerate of each other and your fellow members at EoFF.
  • In the case of a EoFF Council member making things difficult by vetoing anyone and everyone (or something similar), I may step in and remove them from the Council.
  • You can ask me for specific statistics and if I can provide them, I will.
  • You can step down from the group at any time.
  • You have two weeks.
  • If certain members stop posting and you are therefore unable to get everyone to agree on a new Knight, you can start a "24 hour check" in which if nobody rejects the suggestion the 24 hour check is in place for, it will be considered that all other members are in agreement. The moment someone rejects the suggested member within that 24 hours, the 24 hour check is cancelled and you must get back to discussing who you feel should be a Cid's Knight.

This is a test of co-operation and compromise. If you can't do either of these two things then you will probably have some trouble doing this.

People not in either the EoFF Council or the existing Forums Staff who post in this thread will have their posts deleted.