Thread: any money tricks?

Default any money tricks?

sorry if its been asked before but, are there any good money tricks early on? just reached elfhiem and you all know the prices there, and please dont say use the mini ship game because that game is annoying and it doesnt give money in dawn of souls :rolleyes2

Ogres give good money.

Alot of the elf village goods aren't "needed" at the time you arrive, and money can be scarce if you don't find alot of ogres or other high money creatures.

There is a good place for money, but it will depend on your party makeup, and how much you want to skew the difficulty of the game from this point on...

However it gives around 1000-4000 per fight however.... if you survive.

and that is...?

(SPOILER)Far to the northeast of Pravoka is a long finger of land that points to the northern continent. The monster encounter table for the south-eastern section of the north continent overlaps the topmost four tiles.

Things will VERY likely One hit knock out mage classes in your party here, and it can be very difficult at first, however the rewards are nice if you don't consider this cheating.. which some do.

/shrugs.

Most of the enemies are weak to fir2

(SPOILER)Wolves here will kill you instantly if they surprise attack your party. They have the equivalent of Ice2/Ice3 and come in packs of 5-9 I believe. Most everything else will be hitting about 15-80 on your fighter, and 40-100+ on your mages.

Effectively this lets you fight enemies from the 65% - 75% point of the game's completition... when you are in the first 20% or so...

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

you can do what i did and sail around the sea and hope you encounter big gangs of Privateers who give about 600 gil
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Well, I know in the PSX and GBA version you can use the Boat Slide Puzzle to keep getting prizes and gold (just make sure you only beat the lowest score by the smallest amount of time in order to repeat as much as possible).