Thread: [A] Dog.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [A] Dog.

Okay, I'll apologize the somewhat poor quality of the pictures in advance, but since I don't own a scanner I had to take pictures of my work with a digi-cam.. *sigh*

Anyway, this dog is a project I worked on in Art Class earlier this year, and I thought that I'd post in here for all of you to see.
    The first picture is a somewhat quick pencil drawing of a dog, which I mainly used to make an outline and to find out where to put the shadows and whatnot. Anyway, my actual idea was to make it bigger and then give it some abstract colouring. For this I used only oil pastels, which are great for colouring stuff if I may add. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the end result. I decided to post both the pencil drawing and the coloured one, just so you guys could see the working progress of it all.. and once again I apologize for the somewhat poor quality (e.g. the real picture of the coloured one is a little darker than the one here, and of course some of the minor details are always lost).
    Attached Images Attached Images