Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: world of warcraft or runescape

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bunny, you should know by now that personal attacks against other members are not tolerated on this site. Don't do it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    I can honestly say that for paying $15US a month, WoW isn't maintained that well and you don't get much innovative content being added.
    You must be either retarded or dumb. Maybe both? World of Warcraft gets new content on a consistent basis. Every few months there is a new patch that adds several new things to do, and every other week or so there is a smaller patch that changes, modifies, or adds something newer to the gameplay. I suggest you either be quiet about what you do not really know or actually start playing the game so you can make at least a somewhat knowledgeable claim to the truth.

As far as the $15 per month is concerned, it is not a big deal. You are paying the $15 for several things, the leaset of which is consistent gameplay.

WoW is far superior then any MMORPG out there today.
    wow, every few months? Guild Wars is updated almost daily.
    an no, bunny it REALLY isn't at all. Have you ever played EQ or FFXI? OR even LoTR online? those 3 plus WoW all equal the same damn game in a different setting. Really nothing new in any of them. And I have played all 4 of them.

WOW is better then runescape but if you want MMORPG that you dont have to pay for i would recomend FLYFF. Its free, its graphics are good, and you can fly, there just are not as many quests and dungons as WOW.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    If you want a free MMO, RO is far better than RS .
    Yes, RO is seemingly decent for a free time sinker.

I'm not insulting him because he is disagreeing with me. I am not insulting him.
    You must be either retarded or dumb. Maybe both?
    You would actually flame me over a discussion on online games? How pathetic can you really be? Honestly. There is absolutely nothing retarded in what I said, so please keep your distasteful words out of it.

It is your opinion that good content is being added and maintained in WoW, it is my opinion that it is bad content and it isn't being maintained as well as it should be at $15/month.

Also, if you check out rating websites such as MMORPG.com, you will soon see that WoW does not rank very high when compared to newer MMO's. So, you are wrong.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention: I did play WoW on and off for awhile since open beta to recently this year. Just so you don't keep making some fanboy-ish assumptions again.
    Last edited by Rostum; 10-23-2007 at 04:54 AM.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by look_out_below View Post
    WOW is better then runescape but if you want MMORPG that you dont have to pay for i would recomend FLYFF. Its free, its graphics are good, and you can fly, there just are not as many quests and dungons as WOW.
    gPotato makes fantastic MMORPGs.

Rappelz and Space cowboy is great too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    If you want a free MMO, RO is far better than RS .
    Yes, RO is seemingly decent for a free time sinker.

I'm not insulting him because he is disagreeing with me. I am not insulting him.
    You must be either retarded or dumb. Maybe both?
    You would actually flame me over a discussion on online games? How pathetic can you really be? Honestly. There is absolutely nothing retarded in what I said, so please keep your distasteful words out of it.

It is your opinion that good content is being added and maintained in WoW, it is my opinion that it is bad content and it isn't being maintained as well as it should be at $15/month.

Also, if you check out rating websites such as MMORPG.com, you will soon see that WoW does not rank very high when compared to newer MMO's. So, you are wrong.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention: I did play WoW on and off for awhile since open beta to recently this year. Just so you don't keep making some fanboy-ish assumptions again.
    Yeah i just checked MMORPG.com and WoW is number 15 behind EQ2 at number 1 and Guild Wars Factions at #2 and LoTR online at #3