Thread: Help with Zodiark

Default Help with Zodiark

I got the guy in the viallage to open the gate and i went to where they say zodiark is and i cant find him what am i doing something wrong? i spent all day trying to figure it out...

Do you have 10 other summons?

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

yea, you at least need to have 10 espers

SIGSIG

If the gate has already been opened by the guy in the village then he has ten Espers. The problem is something else.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

are you sure your in the right area? did you go through a massive amount of abstyeels, etems and necrofiends?

id check a guide and make sure you are in the right room.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Yes I have 10 espers i have them all but him. Ya i ran into alot of abstyeels hy do i have to beat them?

No... But in that area Northeast of the Waystone there is a map urn/candle - that will show you the rest of the areas you've yet to explore. Zodiark is in one of those hidden rooms South East of that map urn/candle.

BE PREPARED WHEN YOU FIGHT HIM!!!

I too am stuck here. I get past the door (opened by Jahara fella) and some way in to the hidden areas until I come to a switch (that turns red to blue and bats drop when you press it). After that I can travel east but come to another door that is closed. It is slap bang in the middle of the hidden areas, just above the Feyowwd entrance that is blocked. I can see from the map that it is the path adjoining the east section from the west but the door is closed. Please help.