Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: games that suck!!!

Wow some of you are real noobs when it comes to gaming. Star Wars games do not suck they gave us KOTOR and Battlefront is one of the best games out there. So fun to play. FFX does not suck, it is probably one of the best FF's imho.

Halo doesn't suck either. The majority of the fanbase sucks because they always say Halo is 'tha bestest game evar and all other games suck'. Halo is a good game, the story/music is brilliant and if you're saying it isn't fun to play, then you're just lying to yourself. Its just when people take Halo so seriously and start calling it the maddest game ever when it's just a console FPS.

Superman 64, Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde on SNES. Those games sucked.
    Thanks to Sir Edeon X for signature
    "It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define the person you are" - Teh_Masterer

i like halo...

a lot of game boy games. kh:com wasnt that great
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

I'll need to wash my hands and my mind after remembering and writing this games

Superman 64
    Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
    Count Duckula 2

And over all, the most terrible videogame monster you can find, even capable of collapsing the videogame universe by itself

E.T. The Extraterrestrial

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

But what if I truely honestly did NOT find Halo fun? I'll give that the music is good and story is okay, but it wasn't all that different from most other FPS I've played.

Anywho game that suck:
    Runescape
    Samurai Showdown 5 (I think. It was new game that looked like it was from Genisis and "VICTOLY!")

Blog Entries

Hologram Time Traveler!

there was a picture here

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Omni Legacy View Post
    But what if I truely honestly did NOT find Halo fun? I'll give that the music is good and story is okay, but it wasn't all that different from most other FPS I've played.
    Not to one's taste =! Sucks.

I don't enjoy Zelda games much. I don't see why people like them so much. Same goes for Metroid, Castlevania, and Megaman. But I recognize that just because I don't personally get anything much out of these games does not make them bad games. It's far, far more likely that I have a peculiarity in taste that means I don't like them, than the idea that the legions of fans these games have are all wrong and are in fact playing a ty game without knowing it. Hell, I think Half-Life is massively overrated and I really don't see what all the fuss is about, but I find it more plausable to think that I am missing something than to think that everyone else is.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The I of the Dragon. I wanted that game because it had dragons in it, but now I know better.
    Bubble Bobble for the DS. Never buy that game for Heaven's sake.
    Harvest Moon DS. The concept sounds fun, but gameplay progression is slow and dumb and it has so many bugs that I wonder if it's playable to the end, that is, to when you get sick of it and poison everybody with a lvl. 100 poison mushroom.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squall-Leonhart=- View Post
    bubble bobble..
    Die.

Those three Zelda games on the Philips CD-i.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cactuar View Post
    Halo doesn't suck either. The majority of the fanbase sucks because they always say Halo is 'tha bestest game evar and all other games suck'. Halo is a good game, the story/music is brilliant and if you're saying it isn't fun to play, then you're just lying to yourself. Its just when people take Halo so seriously and start calling it the maddest game ever when it's just a console FPS.
    Thank you. The amount of times I've had to put up with that stock remark of "You're just jealous" from people who don't even know what they mean by that... Halo is a good game. It just isn't anything particularly special and never was. Looking back, I kinda feel the same way about GoldenEye too, much as I love it.

Protip: It turns out Halo is now being whored as a prequel to a much crappier game made by the same developers some time before. Now it's an excuse to make that game sell.

I didn't enjoy Blaster Master.
    It's too hard to be fun IMO.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni Legacy View Post
    Not to one's taste =! Sucks.
    What I said was for Mr Cactuar. I was agreeing that the game didn't suck, but saying that I didn't like it. Those games I listed at the bottom are what I believe to truely suck. Sorry about that.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I hated Unlimited SaGa. I played it for 10 minutes and thought it was awful in every sense of the word.

The Donald RPG >.<
    And I can happily admit both Halo and it's fanbase suck in my opinion, and I don't find either fun at all.

JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Banned

Dragon's Lair.
    The controls SUCK.

Shadow Madness is a pretty damn woeful game. It's kind of funny how whenever a game is labeled a 'Final Fantasy Killer', it's almost guaranteed to be mediocre.