Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Tv links

smurf. That is all I really have to say on this matter, other than the fact that most of what I was watching on there I was watching due to lack of it being buyable, like Night Head Genesis and Amaenaide yo!

this is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    I can't function without my Claymore!!!!
    Claymore's over anyway. There were only 26 episodes, all of which could have been found on stage6.

I've actually noticed it recently. Annoyed me quite a bit, but meh, you knew it would happen someday. From this moment onwards, I suggest promoting anarchy over the net.

Or buying more rental credit to get out your favourite box sets.

I might take out Heroes next.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I had just gotten into Heroes with tv-links...
    Oh well :/

Um. Did everyone forget about bit torrent or something? It's not exactly instant play, but the quality's a lot better. All your TV shows are still available if you <i>really</i> want them.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Ippo!!!!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ah man, Swiper no swiping!

Quote Originally Posted by Germ Hamee View Post
    Um. Did everyone forget about bit torrent or something? It's not exactly instant play, but the quality's a lot better. All your TV shows are still available if you <i>really</i> want them.
    Good luck finding an active torrent from a 4-5 year old show.

No more DragonBallZ/GT,No more Vegeta,Or worse NO MORE GOKU! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    JUST JAMAL MATHEWS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Is the Key View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Germ Hamee View Post
    Good luck finding an active torrent from a 4-5 year old show.
    Then get a job and pay for it.

i don't see what the big deal is, i myself would much rather have the DVD's for the packaging, bonuses, extra features, and the one thing you can't get from watching TV on the net and that is good picture and sound quality... i never understood why ppl would want to watch tv on the net on a tiny window with pixilated immages and sound that seems to be coming from a tin can, i think it's a waste for my NVidia 8800GTS & Creative Audio 24bit 5.1 Surround to be playing inferior product... on the flip side i can't see why tv and movie execs get upset about their product being out on the net when the quality is stripped away in the first place, it hardly compares to their products on DVD...

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    i don't see what the big deal is, i myself would much rather have the DVD's for the packaging, bonuses, extra features, and the one thing you can't get from watching TV on the net and that is good picture and sound quality... i never understood why ppl would want to watch tv on the net on a tiny window with pixilated immages and sound that seems to be coming from a tin can, i think it's a waste for my NVidia 8800GTS & Creative Audio 24bit 5.1 Surround to be playing inferior product... on the flip side i can't see why tv and movie execs get upset about their product being out on the net when the quality is stripped away in the first place, it hardly compares to their products on DVD...
    Totally newb. Ever heard of Stage6, pal? You can already get HD-Resolution films with high-quality AC3 sound, which make DVDs look like a poor ripoff. You don't get a pansy cover though.

actualy if i want high quality video that i can't get on DVD yet i get it through torrents, but as i get the DVDs i delete the files from my HDD...

Why get them via torrents if you can just download them with 2 MB/s speed from a server dedicated to this sort of thing.:P But, meh, no big difference really.