Thread: ff5 help!

Default ff5 help!

How do you beat Archeoaevis 's final form easier and how do you get Level 5 death?

Banned
    Blog Entries

By posting threads in the writers corner.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Wrong forum. What jobs are you using. To get Lv 5 death you need either a blue mage or a character with the ability learning set, and the character must be hit with Lv 5 Death.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can learn level five death from the page-monster in the library of the ancients. (you have to be multiple of 5 for your levels, but not everyone!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart8 View Post
    How do you beat Archeoaevis 's final form easier and how do you get Level 5 death?
    A Monk with a Store ability(or Focus in GBA version)can help out a lot. Also, if you have a Ninja in your team, and have Shurikens, use them. And his Elemental weakness changes, so keep that in mind

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Blue mages rock in this battle

Use 'Control' on the monsters in the Ronka ruins to force them to use the attacks you want to learn. The fan wizard things can teach you whitewind and lamias teach 1000 needles.

Use whitewind to heal and 100needles to attack. Then level 5 death for the second form. A team of blue mages will decimate him
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

when in doubt, !giltoss. I don't remember if it works on Archaeoavis though, or if you have the samurai job at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc View Post
    when in doubt, !giltoss. I don't remember if it works on Archaeoavis though, or if you have the samurai job at that point.
    You get the Samurai job after you beat Archaeoavis

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

How do you beat the atomos? he is so freaking hard . He use keeps dragging my character by using wormhole and I 'm always using 1000 needles and i keep curing everyone. Is there a way for me to prevent my characters from dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart8 View Post
    How do you beat the atomos? he is so freaking hard . He use keeps dragging my character by using wormhole and I 'm always using 1000 needles and i keep curing everyone. Is there a way for me to prevent my characters from dying?
    You can't. Reviving your character is a waste of time. He'll just kill that character again. Just try to keep your other 3 characters alive. If you have a Time Mage or someone using Time Magic, using Haste always helps. Gil Toss and throwing Shuirkens helps too

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I've always found Gil Toss to be a really useful skill during that fight. If push comes to shove, make more than one of your characters into Samurai to help get him out the way. I think Dragoons are also pretty useful because they keep your characters out of harms way. Otherwise, just stick to your general battle strategy.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Be sure to bag yourself a couple of free wall rings before you defeat him (the mage type enemies in the barrier tower drop them) Trust me you'll be glad you did when you get a bit further on

They help against Atamos too, you can reflect his gravity magic and slow spells. Zeninage will take him down FAST... but will be expensive because he has ALOT of HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

As long as nobody is KO'ed, Atamos will spam comet on you. Revive characters when they are almost sucked into the wormhole, and just keep attacking.