Thread: Just finished FFII, Some thoughts...

Default Just finished FFII, Some thoughts...

The last dungeon felt insanely long compared to other FF's. The Emperor was extremely easy......I usually find the final battles in Final Fantasy games very easy because I overlevel in order to do everything possible in the games....in this case I felt I may have been a little under leveled, and the emperor went down in three turns. oh well.....this was probably my least favorite FF, not to say that it is a bad game, because it was quite good..on to FFIV..
    :mog: Have Complete: I,II,VII,VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII,Tactics :mog:

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VI & Final Fantasy Crisis Core

Articles
    Blog Entries

what version of the game did you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    what version of the game did you play?
    The Final Fantasy Origins version on PS.
    :mog: Have Complete: I,II,VII,VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII,Tactics :mog:

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VI & Final Fantasy Crisis Core

If you want a more bigger bang for your buck, get the one for PSP (although I still prefer my GBA version, as it came with FFI). It has a bunch of bonus extras coming out the wazoo.

If you buy the PSP version, remember its the same game as the one you've already played but with fancier graphics, a new dungeon and possibly a beastiery.

Don't get me wrong, I'm personally against the PSP remakes of the origins of Final Fantasy, but it's just out there.

And I don't have a hard copy myself (as I said, I'm against them :P), but my buddy, who does, has told me that there's multiple bonus dungeons, more then in the GBA version. Which I've been trying to convince myself that it's not worth an extra $40 (after I've purchased Origins/DoS) for a single extra dungeon.

But, GuitarGuy, if you played this on either the NES or the PS1, then you might as well pick up the newer version(s), depending on what your salary can cover (of course, if you don't have a GBA/DS or PSP, then don't bother unless your completely loaded, as the bonuses are not worth a total of anything near $100 *points at PSP/DS price*).

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Nice job finishing the game on PSX. What were your spell levels like when you beat the game, and how long did it take you to finish the game?
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi