Thread: Ace Combat

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Default Ace Combat

I saw a review for Ace Combat Six in Play magazine so I had a joygasm and bought it. Then I saw Official Xbox Magazine had a playable demo and I exploded. Then I bought it. Ace Combat Five is one of my all time top favorite PS2 games. Ace Combat Zero was a lot of meh, but it was only filler anyway. In the demo of six, in really bugged me that the background looked so realistic you would lose sight of what you were looking for if your view dropped below the skyline. I hope they fix that. Otherwise, is anybody else looking forward to it?

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

*raises hand*
    I'm with you on AC5 being in my shortlist of great PS2 games. It was my first Ace game and I was floored by it. I even bought the Hori Flight Stick--months after I had already beaten the game, but I played it again anyway.

Definitely looking forward to AC6. Reviews are around saying that it's generally more of the same but prettier, and for me that's okay at this point. I'm not sure if I'll go out and buy the 360 flight stick, but it certainly wouldn't take high levels of persuasion.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I downloaded the AC6 demo on Xbox live. Pretty smurfing awesome and I'll probably get the game.

Why oh Why did Namco stop making Ace combat For PS2 and not continue to PS3? And WHy the hell did it sudenly find its way on the 360? I feel violated.