Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Release date for A2 in the US?

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

Default Release date for A2 in the US?

I saw on a wallpaper for A2, that it was supposed to be released today, I'm asssuming that's not here in the U.S.? Or is it? Does anyone know the US release date?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I don't think a US release date has been announced yet.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by pspkilla View Post
    I saw on a wallpaper for A2, that it was supposed to be released today, I'm asssuming that's not here in the U.S.? Or is it? Does anyone know the US release date?
    It's been released today in Japan. A US release date has yet to be announced.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

Awww man...okay, well thanks for the help!

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't know what's the holdup with the NA release... maybe we won't get it.

1up has the release date as February 1st. Yeah, right. :P

It'll be out in April or May I'm pretty sure. It's highly unlikely to come out iN March. March 11th is FF: CC: Ring of Fates. March 25 is the rumored date for FF VII: Crisis Core. I'm buying FF T A2 the day it comes out.
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

If it comes out in May in the US then it'll probably be in the UK in 2009 :/ I kid you not, consider yourself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    I don't know what's the holdup with the NA release... maybe we won't get it.
    We will get it. It's just we usually have to wait a while after the Japanese release

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Since I haven't heard anything official that there is even going to be an American release, I've decided to just forget about this game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

There's no way we aren't going to get FF T A2 in Usa. What I'm wondering though is what is the delay on us getting FF IV for DS. That may be in April or May also.
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Articles
    Blog Entries

Man I just think it's insane that we don't even have release dates yet for these games. FFTA2 i'm especially psyched for, I just beat Revenant Wings, playing XII again, so i'd like to play this game now. Supposedly it takes place in far-western Ordalia, so maybe we'll see even more about how Eastern Ivalice influenced the events of FFT.

Am I done yet? Chocobointraining's Avatar

Wow, can't wait for this!!!

What system is it for? *prays for GB Advanced*

P.S. What happened to the dates on the posts? It's hard determining when you posted all of this.