Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Official Amazing Race 12 Thread!

i like amazing race! takes me places that i wanna go...or dont wanna go lol! and it felt good when they went to sydney lol ill never forget..they had to learn aussie lingo (colloquialisms)...hilarious!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

If you are posting in this thread, say if you will or won't watch it, why, or don't post at all. Simple as that, ok?
    Forum = Discussion Board

Why bring up a topic if you don't want it discussed? I had one post of spam (not really, as it was asking a question pertaining to the subject) then I said I WON'T WATCH IT and WHY.

Apologize for posting in here but you don't say DEAL then continue going on. That is not proper ettiquete in truces. I didn't spam, I discussed the topic.

You've proved all my points on the effect of reality TV on it's viewers. You contradict yourself paragraph to paragraph and tell me not to do what you're doing.

We shall engage our deal once again. It ends here. If you post directed to me again, it's your fault that I come back in again. I said I was going to leave and you should have accepted that instead of trying to edge in the last word to justify yourself and feel as though you won. Niether of us won. It's a draw, a truce. TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Articles
    Blog Entries

You said you wouldn't watch it so many posts later, so you spammed. Besides, discussion of a television show and the effects of the genre in which the show belongs on its viewers are two different things. You were off-topic and have yet to have contribute to the purpose of this thread. That merely is the reason for this big over-the-top argument.

Why do I have to apologize? What did I do? What did I do to oppose myself?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Laddy and Jon Thompson: Take your dislike for each other somewhere else other than this thread. Laddy, a warn is enough. Do not feed the flames further if you don't wish to have this sort of stuff going on in your thread.

Jon: You are very close to getting a ban if you do not quit your baiting posts.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Can't wait till the season starts tomorrow!

Check out my version in the Writer's Corner, too!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Today is the day!

Excuse me, but this episode was fantastic! Who agrees?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You must be in a different time zone. I'm only 15 minutes into the episode.

Excellent premiere. Nice tasks, nice teams (except the bottom two), and nice drama. And a perfect first elimination.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I know, sweet vengeance!

So far, I'm loving every team left who's not Nathan & Jennifer.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Me too. I'm not liking Nathan too much.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I agree. I could live with any remaining team winning except Nathan\Jennifer.

I had a similar situation with the All-Stars season -- I had two teams I hated, but one thankfully got eliminated fourth. But despite having all of these teams I loved, the single team I hated of the F7 (final seven) teams still (based entirely on luck) won.

I fear, with my bad luck in favorites, that the same thing will happen with Nathan & Jennifer.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I agree with you, of the two teams I hated, which were the exact teams you hated with the exception of Dustin and Kandace, which I alos dislike, one of them won.

Anyway, I don't want another Rob/Amber, they are so full of themselves and thinks everybody is their fan, so people won't mind if this "couple" does things like, say, completely fake unawareness of a serious injury to a crewman to the point where even Phil Keoghan himself is pissed.

If you really dislike Dustin & Kandice, then I hope felt the same way about the ones who won their original season, who were also model/actors, by the way.

Getting back to this season, I've pretty much figured out who gets through this leg. (SPOILER)Previews on CBS suggest Lorena & Jason and Marianna & Julia survive the second leg, and YouTube previews suggest Nathan & Jennifer and Shana & Jennifer do, too. Nicolas & Donald, Ronald & Christina, Kynt & Vyxsin, Kate & Pat, Azaria & Hendekea, and T.K. & Rachel are thus left as the only unknowns.