Thread: Zodiac Esper - Henne Mines Hidden area and getting stuck at the switch.

Default Zodiac Esper - Henne Mines Hidden area and getting stuck at the switch.

Hi,

I have all the Espers other than Zodiac and another. So I have 11. I completed the Mindflayer task and I have been to speak to the Geomance in Jahara. I think, although I cannot remember now, that I have been given a key by him.

Anyway, I get in to the secret areas fine and start to make my way towards Zodiac. I get to a point where there is a switch that will turn from red to blue (or vice versa - this is where about ten bats drop as soon as you hit the switch) and that allows me to go eastwards. But then there is a closed gate here and I can go no further. What am i doing wrong. I can point out the bit on a map if needed.

Regards

Siggles

I think I have worked this out from looking at a video on YouTube. Now I feel stupid. I just need to avoid the swicth altogether and go round in a big circle to come to the gate and it will be open.

ok,when you go into the room,the door directly in front of you(the southern door)should be closed.when you hit the switch,go through that door,then go to where you need to be.if the south door is already open,then its that much easier.dont spend time thinking about this,becuse its not a puzzle,your just going the wrong way.from the switch room head south,then east,and make your way from there.

its much easier if you pretend that all other paths arent there lol
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight