Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162030 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Bambi

hey i said yesterday something is up with dale too, and he voted the same as triton. well i think hercules has a good idea and he caught the mafia last time so ill trust him
    vote: dale

um i hope im right sorry if your innocent :\ AHHHHHHH this game makes me paranoid MAFIA IS EVERYWHERE IM GOING CRAZY
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:19 PM.

Winnie the Pooh

Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, HEY MICKY!

Still wayyyyy to early to really figure out whos doing what as only about 4 people have posted more then, "Oh hi thar"

Still, honey is tasty no?

Vote: mickey
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:41 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Cinderella -> Mickey
    Pluto -> Mickey
    Hercules -> Dale
    Bambi -> Dale
    Winnie the Pooh -> Mickey

still 12 or so hours to go.

Peter Pan

Last time Hercules, myself and then (to make the kill) Pluto voted for Triton. I'm going to put these three as 'safe citizens' in my books for this round at least.

Dale and Triton last time voted for Robin Hood, Alice for Baloo - although at the time Alice could have voted for Robin to save Triton (although it's entirely possible that Robin was indeed also a mafia, but I think another mafia would have joined in with her at that point if this were the case). I'll also put her as safe for this round at least.

Baloo, Pocahontas, Alice, Winnie, Dumbo, Simba, Chip, Tarzan and Bambi all posted without voting last time around. This isn't reason to suspect them on it's own, it should be noted. Nor is it reason to not suspect them. However, this time around we've got Triton out of the picture and I strongly suspect that this means another one or more mafia members will have to start chipping in with votes. I don't think they'd all be voting from day one - unless of course one of their own is about to cark it, they might go for a late save.

Mickey already has three votes. Dale has one.

Pluto and Hercules both voted, although for seperate players. Winnie has joined the bandwagon after Cinderella, seemingly out of nowhere, came along and picked Mickey after Pluto provided his own reasoning.

I don't suspect Dale as I think the mafia would have waited for a citizen to target another citizen and then jump on the bandwagon rather than voting in bulk, as that way they'd raise suspicions. I don't think we'll see a bunch of mafia members all voting in the first round for the same person. Y'never know, though, I suppose. But no, I personally don't suspect Dale as yet.

I'm going to go for Winnie or Cinderella this time. Somewhat the same reasoning as last time, although Cinderella voted 'first' this time around very quickly after someone pointed out some options to pick from. Really, this round is a lot tougher. Winnie is also acting very 'sad and innocent' which makes for a valuable disguise. Didn't jump on a bandwagon last time, but did this time? Cinderella likewise said she wouldn't vote until she's seen some good reasoning last time around, and avoided voting for Triton despite what I felt was pretty damned good reasoning, a lot better than the reasoning for Mickey as far as I'm concerned. I don't see much wrong with his posting - so far.

Vote: Cinderella.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Winnie the Pooh

I wasn't around last time to vote xD

Peter Pan

Yes you were. You stated that you never trusted Dumbo.

Alladin

I go with what Genie has told me and I say Pinnochio!

Vote: Pinnochio
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Winnie the Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    Yes you were. You stated that you never trusted Dumbo.
    That was posted just after the sudden death vote had been made...

Peter Pan

Look closer. You posted before the first vote for Robin Hood was made. But yeah, don't worry, I didn't vote for you anyway. xD

Chip

At this stage in the proceedings, I don't think there's any doubt surrounding those who voted for the first mafia lynching, I think it was pure luck for the townspeople and just a good call. So that being said, I don't have any doubts about I think Pluto and Peter Pan.

Personally I am suspicious of Bambi's behaviour, I think we're seeing an act. Not to mention he also wanted to kill Belle among with the other women, in jest or not, still raises suspicion.

Vote: Bambi

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Cinderella -> Mickey
    Pluto -> Mickey
    Hercules -> Dale
    Winnie the Pooh -> Mickey
    Peter Pan -> Cinderella
    Aladdin -> Pinocchio
    Chip -> Bambi
    Baloo -> Buzz Lightyear
    Bambi -> Cinderella
    Pocahontas -> Dale
    Quasimodo -> Cinderella
    Robin Hood -> Cinderella

Baloo

Sorry people, I was away for a couple of days. Preparing for hibernation and all

Pluto's post made a lot of sense to me...however I think that Mickey would just be too obvious, don't you think?

Vote: Buzz
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Quasimodo

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    Buzz and quasi both were absent in the first day, they could have just not been on but it's still a bit suspicious.
    Sorry I haven't replied for a while I have been busy with life and all. Also remember some of us just got our accounts Herc.

I think that Cinderella looks a bit suspicious jumping on Mickey like that after he's not done anything that suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post

lets kill them
    Sounds like a plan.
    Planning to kill, such a mafia thing to do or what?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Bambi

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    At this stage in the proceedings, I don't think there's any doubt surrounding those who voted for the first mafia lynching, I think it was pure luck for the townspeople and just a good call. So that being said, I don't have any doubts about I think Pluto and Peter Pan.

Personally I am suspicious of Bambi's behaviour, I think we're seeing an act. Not to mention he also wanted to kill Belle among with the other women, in jest or not, still raises suspicion.

Vote: Bambi
    your a jerk im not mafia

Last time Hercules, myself and then (to make the kill) Pluto voted for Triton. I'm going to put these three as 'safe citizens' in my books for this round at least.

Dale and Triton last time voted for Robin Hood, Alice for Baloo - although at the time Alice could have voted for Robin to save Triton (although it's entirely possible that Robin was indeed also a mafia, but I think another mafia would have joined in with her at that point if this were the case). I'll also put her as safe for this round at least.

Baloo, Pocahontas, Alice, Winnie, Dumbo, Simba, Chip, Tarzan and Bambi all posted without voting last time around. This isn't reason to suspect them on it's own, it should be noted. Nor is it reason to not suspect them. However, this time around we've got Triton out of the picture and I strongly suspect that this means another one or more mafia members will have to start chipping in with votes. I don't think they'd all be voting from day one - unless of course one of their own is about to cark it, they might go for a late save.

Mickey already has three votes. Dale has one.

Pluto and Hercules both voted, although for seperate players. Winnie has joined the bandwagon after Cinderella, seemingly out of nowhere, came along and picked Mickey after Pluto provided his own reasoning.

I don't suspect Dale as I think the mafia would have waited for a citizen to target another citizen and then jump on the bandwagon rather than voting in bulk, as that way they'd raise suspicions. I don't think we'll see a bunch of mafia members all voting in the first round for the same person. Y'never know, though, I suppose. But no, I personally don't suspect Dale as yet.

I'm going to go for Winnie or Cinderella this time. Somewhat the same reasoning as last time, although Cinderella voted 'first' this time around very quickly after someone pointed out some options to pick from. Really, this round is a lot tougher. Winnie is also acting very 'sad and innocent' which makes for a valuable disguise. Didn't jump on a bandwagon last time, but did this time? Cinderella likewise said she wouldn't vote until she's seen some good reasoning last time around, and avoided voting for Triton despite what I felt was pretty damned good reasoning, a lot better than the reasoning for Mickey as far as I'm concerned. I don't see much wrong with his posting - so far.

omg im sold

vote: cinderella
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:19 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

His posting is mirroring that of DK in the last game, that's why. It's something I've been looking out for, and if you ask me is more solid than what Triton was lynched for. Maybe I'm wrong. And yes, I did vote first. Putting it in inverted commas doesn't make it any less of a fact, and doesn't make me more guilty because of it. Pluto was just airing some suggestions about MORE THAN ONE PERSON without throwing his vote behind them, and I had reasons of my own for suspecting Mickey.

Frankly, Peter Pan, you think you're god's gift to mafia just 'cause you got lucky with Triton, declaring who's safe and who isn't. Who's to say the mafia didn't vote for one of their own just to throw off suspicion? I don't think you're mafia, I just think you're an idiot. Y'know, the kind that would button mash at a fighting game, or would be a n00b with heavy weaponry in a shoot 'em up, and then would act like they're the world's best at that game and ten times better than you. You're not, and I encourage the other townsfolk not to go along with this jumped-up tool.

I'll have the last laugh if you do. You watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
    I think that Cinderella looks a bit suspicious jumping on Mickey like that after he's not done anything that suspicious.
    How did I jump on anyone when I'm the first person who actually voted? And isn't jumping on me after Peter Pan has voted for me exactly the same thing that you're accusing me of?

Besides, consider this: If the mafia was caught last time by jumping on someone, why the hell would they go and do that again straight away?

fyi mafia pretty sure Bambi is the Jester. Pop 'im. We all know the newbie who doesn't understand the game thing is an act, and I was happy to go along with it while you were keeping it up, but now you're turning on me, smurf you, I'll do the same back to you.

Levian/Red Pill, what time will lynching voting end?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:48 PM.