Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Voting ends 11:10 GMT+1, which is in a little less than 6 hours.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It should be noted that insulting people is still against the rules in this thread. Don't call anyone an idiot.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I don't think anyone with half a brain is clueless to who is who in this little spat.

On that note, lol Peter Pan got pwned

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

I retract my idiot statement, and instead would like to replace it with one that says "Peter Pan is a decent and well meaning fellow with no personal flaws, however I find his ideas to be idiotic, deranged, hysterical, crazed, pathetic, stupid, deluded, paranoid, unlogical pieces of inane lunacy that are totally made of fail." Thank you, and I apologise for any offence caused.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Pinnochio

People need to stop taking this game too seriously :/

I have no idea of who to vote for yet.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Quasimodo

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    I retract my idiot statement, and instead would like to replace it with one that says "Peter Pan is a decent and well meaning fellow with no personal flaws, however I find his ideas to be idiotic, deranged, hysterical, crazed, pathetic, stupid, deluded, paranoid, unlogical pieces of inane lunacy that are totally made of fail." Thank you, and I apologise for any offence caused.
    Whoa take a chill pill.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I am chill! This is a game! It's all acting! It's all make believe! There aren't really cops, mafia and people dying, and I'm not really angry! I'm trying to communicate to you all that lynching me is a silly, silly thing to do in a humorous and yet totally awesome way. Now just sit back and enjoy the show!

It seems I am the only one around here who ISN'T uptight.

Pocohontas

After some careful thought, I shall vote for Dale. I am sorry if you are really just a townsperson. Also, Bambi voted twice.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:49 PM.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    lololololol angry disney characters. :3

Peter Pan

I've already outright told 3-4 people what my regular username is, I don't care if people know. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    His posting is mirroring that of DK in the last game, that's why.
    I wasn't a major player in that thread but I did read it. It's pretty easy for people to mimic a style, and I don't see Dan's style being shown much. And even if it was - who's to say that Dan is a mafia? Or are you saying that anyone who is a mafia member will post in the same way?
    It's something I've been looking out for, and if you ask me is more solid than what Triton was lynched for. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I think that if you're going to say that someone who mimics a style used by a single mafia member in the previous thread is a reason for going after them then well... I don't know, I guess we're all mafia members. I'm pretty sure that everyone will have their moments of suspicion.
    And yes, I did vote first. Putting it in inverted commas doesn't make it any less of a fact, and doesn't make me more guilty because of it.
    I put it in inverted commas because you didn't actually come up with the idea, you just latched onto someone else's. Very quickly. And now you're saying that the reasons for latching on are different, and you never aired those reasons beforehand. If you want to make yourself look less suspicious, you might want to work on that.
    Pluto was just airing some suggestions about MORE THAN ONE PERSON without throwing his vote behind them, and I had reasons of my own for suspecting Mickey.
    If you have reasons of your own then you're not doing the citizens any favours by not telling us about 'em.

Frankly, Peter Pan, you think you're god's gift to mafia just 'cause you got lucky with Triton, declaring who's safe and who isn't. Who's to say the mafia didn't vote for one of their own just to throw off suspicion? I don't think you're mafia, I just think you're an idiot. Y'know, the kind that would button mash at a fighting game, or would be a n00b with heavy weaponry in a shoot 'em up, and then would act like they're the world's best at that game and ten times better than you. You're not, and I encourage the other townsfolk not to go along with this jumped-up tool.
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd This was funny. Touchy, are we?

I don't care who has the last laugh, so long as we all laugh. =] Also, the last laugh bit does kind of make you look a bit like Dan. "Boy will you guys be sorry when you pop a cop!" Something along that kind of strategy. And then he was mafia. It was pretty well played, I gotta say. But yeah, I got lucky. I don't declare who's safe, I just declare who's safe from my votes for now. I do button mash at fighting games and I do use heavy weaponary in shoot 'em ups I don't act like I'm the world's best at the games, though. I'm pretty shoddy at gaming. Just ask Dan (the button mashing and heavy weaponary makes me think that this is likely someone who really has gamed with me, possibly Psy or Dan).

You think I'm an idiot. I think you're funny.

EDIT: If people STILL don't know who I am after reading this post, then they don't know me very well. D=

EDIT2: Oh and really, anyone who cries this much when they get a single vote (or two) is going to spend a lot of the game crying. If you get a vote, roll with it. Everyone will probably be voted for at some point or another. Just be sure to give reasons from the moment you post if you want any of us to have any idea of where you're coming from. The citizens will benefit largely from everyone posting a lot of information. The mafia know we're all citizens. The citizens need to figure out the mafia, and hiding reasons won't help with that. Be open with thoughts, people!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:41 PM.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah Baloki, you're pretty bad at concealing your identity.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

XDDDD I agree with Misfit.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

What's so funny you little midget? This is serious, people are getting killed off every day. It's not funny, unlike you and your Raistlin and Rengori and Psychotic fetish! Go on! Get out of here you filthy little borrower!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

SHUT UP YOU xD You're the chipmunk here!

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

gawd. log into your game accounts and THEN post, you little rodents! I swear I'm gonna flykick someone in the face soon!