Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    I wasn't a major player in that thread but I did read it. It's pretty easy for people to mimic a style, and I don't see Dan's style being shown much. And even if it was - who's to say that Dan is a mafia? Or are you saying that anyone who is a mafia member will post in the same way?
    The second one. It's what I know, so I'm working based on that.
    I think that if you're going to say that someone who mimics a style used by a single mafia member in the previous thread is a reason for going after them then well... I don't know, I guess we're all mafia members. I'm pretty sure that everyone will have their moments of suspicion.
    Aren't you lynching me based on what you lynched Triton for?
    I put it in inverted commas because you didn't actually come up with the idea, you just latched onto someone else's. Very quickly. And now you're saying that the reasons for latching on are different, and you never aired those reasons beforehand. If you want to make yourself look less suspicious, you might want to work on that.
    Yes, I did come up with the idea, and no, I don't have any proof that I came up with it before Pluto did. As for posting very quickly, I had planned to post suspicions about Mickey then anyway, and it was just coincidence Pluto posted his before I came along to post mine. Why hang back and hide in the shadows before voting? To make myself look less suspicious? Why bother? I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve in this game, which makes less suspicious than any of you lot who are being secretive.
    If you have reasons of your own then you're not doing the citizens any favours by not telling us about 'em.
    I do have reasons and we've discussed them.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd This was funny. Touchy, are we?
    So touchy that I had to make a post encouraging people not to call me an idiot.

I don't care who has the last laugh, so long as we all laugh. =] Also, the last laugh bit does kind of make you look a bit like Dan. "Boy will you guys be sorry when you pop a cop!" Something along that kind of strategy. And then he was mafia. It was pretty well played, I gotta say. But yeah, I got lucky. I don't declare who's safe, I just declare who's safe from my votes for now. I do button mash at fighting games and I do use heavy weaponary in shoot 'em ups I don't act like I'm the world's best at the games, though. I'm pretty shoddy at gaming. Just ask Dan (the button mashing and heavy weaponary makes me think that this is likely someone who really has gamed with me, possibly Psy or Dan).
    Yeah, it does make me look like Dan, I guess I can't deny that and by my own reasoning makes me look suspicious. Such is life! But I am being honest. I think if I am lynched, it will prove a key turning point in this game, and whatever my affiliation now, believe you me I will want the mafia to win after I am lynched out of petty spite and I will do something to help them before I die. I will laugh after you lynch me.

As for my identity, everybody smurfing knows who I am. Come on.
    Oh and really, anyone who cries this much when they get a single vote (or two) is going to spend a lot of the game crying. If you get a vote, roll with it. Everyone will probably be voted for at some point or another. Just be sure to give reasons from the moment you post if you want any of us to have any idea of where you're coming from. The citizens will benefit largely from everyone posting a lot of information. The mafia know we're all citizens. The citizens need to figure out the mafia, and hiding reasons won't help with that. Be open with thoughts, people!
    I have posted a lot of information! I've made longer posts than anyone except maybe for you. As I said, heart on my sleeve! What more do you WANT from me? To obediently sit back and watch you maniacs try to lynch me? I don't bloody think so. I'm going down all guns blazing.

Frankly, I think the mafia are laughing as they watch us go at it. Bastards.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:49 PM.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    gawd. log into your game accounts and THEN post, you little rodents! I swear I'm gonna flykick someone in the face soon!
    Stop moaning, or make a mafia discussion thread we can post in with our normal accounts. The normal posts have been some of the funniest and best ones in the thread and add to the fun.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

They'd be just as funny posted with a mafia account. That's the only reason why I haven't deleted them anyway, because they're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillfreak in the first post
    Only use this thread to play the game. If you want to discuss things we could've done better or anything else that doesn't belong in here, please use this thread: Mafia - Sign up & Questions thread
    There's your thread. Now, let's get on with the game.

Peter Pan

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    Aren't you lynching me based on what you lynched Triton for?
    I'm lynching you because you're someone who voted this time around that didn't vote last time around despite being able to.
    So touchy that I had to make a post encouraging people not to call me an idiot.
    I wasn't insulted, I just don't want people thinking they're outside of the rules if they're insulting people within the game. Gotta enforce~
    Yeah, it does make me look like Dan, I guess I can't deny that. But I am being honest. I think if I am lynched, it will prove a key turning point in this game, and whatever my affiliation now, believe you me I will want the mafia to win after I am lynched out of petty spite and I will do something to help them before I die. I will laugh after you lynch me.
    xD You're terrible. Wait, is this Miriel using Murd's account? I've never gamed with you. >=O
    As for my identity, everybody smurfing knows who I am. Come on.
    I don't wanna cheat but I don't wanna assume either! I've come out looking silly because of that before.
    I have posted a lot of information! I've made longer posts than anyone except maybe for you. As I said, heart on my sleeve! What more do you WANT from me? To obediently sit back and watch you maniacs try to lynch me? I don't bloody think so. I'm going down all guns blazing.
    Good on you. You're not voted out yet, though, only two people have gone for you. xD Don't fret yet. Anyway, when I say post information, I mean post reasons. Pluto posted reasons and you agreed, then stating your vote. You never made mention of anything to do with Dan until I voted for you. That's what I mean by not giving out information.
    Frankly, I think the mafia are laughing as they watch us go at it. Bastards.
    I think everyone is. Hell, I am. xD
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

Hmm. I'm not sure who to vote for. There is plenty of good reasoning going on here. While I have a lot of faith in Peter Pan for the fact that he caught Triton out, I don't want to mindlessly accuse someone if they turn out to be a citizen. AH! This is all so difficult. I'm gonna leave it a little bit longer before I vote.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Robin Hood

Whew, looks like I dodged an arrow on that last vote.

My thoughts are either Dale or Cinderella, granted Dale's just because I'm mad at him for trying to send the pitchfork crowd after me.

Who to vote for...
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Cinderella

Why me, Robin Hood? I'd be careful, if I were you. Jumping on the bandwagon is a dangerous game to play in these parts. Even if you start the bandwagon apparently. Go figure.

Fact is, there's more evidence that Mickey is mafia than I am, and you all can see that. Problem is, you're all too scared that Peter Pan will come after you next if you disobey him. Grow a pair and do the right thing, instead of the political thing. People like him lose their power if you don't give it to them by willingly submitting.

Or we can unquestioningly sleepwalk into failure if you feel like it, guys!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:49 PM.

Robin Hood

I agree that "jumping on the bandwagon" is a dangerous thing to do, but it also seems that you're trying to use that as an excuse as to why you are innocent. Just because others are jumping on the bandwagon of voting for you doesn't prove your innocence, just like it doesn't prove your guilt.

The reason I'm suspicous of you is that rather than defend your innocence, you're pointing out that people are jumping on your bandwagon as if that proves your innocence.

Buzz Lightyear

Hmm. I find it strange that the Mafia would not target Peter Pan, unless the doctor has protected him. I suggest that the cop check out Peter Pan to decide whether he is mafia or citizen. Again, I'm not voting just yet.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Alladin

Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Robin Hood

Quasimodo

It's so hard to decide.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Robin Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
    It's so hard to decide.
    I'd say go with your hunch.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Quasimodo

Okay my hunch is telling me... Cinderella.

Vote Cinderella
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    I agree that "jumping on the bandwagon" is a dangerous thing to do, but it also seems that you're trying to use that as an excuse as to why you are innocent. Just because others are jumping on the bandwagon of voting for you doesn't prove your innocence, just like it doesn't prove your guilt.

The reason I'm suspicous of you is that rather than defend your innocence, you're pointing out that people are jumping on your bandwagon as if that proves your innocence.
    I think that I am defending my innocence. So far the only "proof" that I am mafia is that I voted for Mickey after Pluto said he thought Mickey might be mafia, and I'm refuting that by saying that if that makes someone mafia, then a lot of you are mafia too. When someone comes up with more "proof" that I am mafia, I'll argue against that too. No, I suppose it doesn't prove I am innocent, but I don't see how I, or anyone else, can do that without, y'know, dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear View Post
    Hmm. I find it strange that the Mafia would not target Peter Pan, unless the doctor has protected him. I suggest that the cop check out Peter Pan to decide whether he is mafia or citizen. Again, I'm not voting just yet.
    It doesn't matter if the doctor chose to protect Peter Pan that night, 'cause the mafia targetted Belle.

But here's an interesting theory for you all (sorry for coming up with this right after Buzz cast doubts over Peter Pan's integrity guys! Maybe I am mafia after all hurr hurr!) The mafia decided to get Triton to sacrifice him (or her I guess) self in order to make Peter Pan and others look trustworthy, and now you're all following what Peter says. "Oops, how was I to know Cinderella/Simba/Chip/Your name here was innocent! After all, I caught Triton that way!" Repeat until mafia win. Now, I'm not saying that's what's happening, 'cause we've only had one lynching and there's no proof to this. But if Peter Pan leads the charge against several innocent people, I suggest you all question your leader's integrity.

wtf Quasimodo. Why would you do that? Give me one good reason why I am mafia, and if you can't, withdraw your vote. That goes for the rest of you. At least have the guts to back up your accusations of guilt.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:50 PM.