Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920212226 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

List updated~

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

If you have any doubts whatsoever that ANYONE could be the jester, you have to save them. Whether it's me now, or someone else in the future. I've said this from the start, don't lynch anyone you have suspicions about being the jester under any circumstances, and let the mafia handle them.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Quasimodo

I think it's suspicious that at the begining Cinderella was like "Don't lynch me because I'm going for the Jester and don't care about the game" Suspicious or what. Trying to mislead us to believe she is one of us? Maybe too much. Then saying she's going after Mafia only. Maybe she is mafia, maybe a jester or some possibility of being a citizen you decide.

Oh and Alice there is no bomb mentioned in the possible roles. There is only an Avengeful Townie who can lynch someone if they are lynched. The only other possible way they can benefit from death is being a jester.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Cinderella

I didn't say don't lynch me. I said don't kill me - to the mafia. I didn't say I am going only after the mafia now. I still intend to find the jester - above finding the mafia, but that doesn't mean I'm totally ruling out looking for them - , but as I said, I am tied up with people making baseless accusations against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasi
    Maybe she is mafia, maybe a jester or some possibility of being a citizen you decide.
    Why are you voting for me if you think I could be a jester, Quasimodo?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Alice in Wonderland

If you have any doubts whatsoever that ANYONE could be the jester, you have to save them. Whether it's me now, or someone else in the future. I've said this from the start, don't lynch anyone you have suspicions about being the jester under any circumstances, and let the mafia handle them.
    I don't have to do anything and I especially don't want the mafia to handle anyone because they will most likely kill off me and other pro-towners.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo
    I think it's suspicious that at the begining Cinderella was like "Don't lynch me because I'm going for the Jester and don't care about the game" Suspicious or what. Trying to mislead us to believe she is one of us? Maybe too much. Then saying she's going after Mafia only. Maybe she is mafia, maybe a jester or some possibility of being a citizen you decide.

Oh and Alice there is no bomb mentioned in the possible roles. There is only an Avengeful Townie who can lynch someone if they are lynched. The only other possible way they can benefit from death is being a jester.
    I don't trust Levian with roles anymore because last time he didn't mention there was a jester and look what happened. I am aware of some of the special roles. There is ofcourse cop and doctor. And there is also elite bodyguard...
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Quasimodo

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    I've went through this already noone really knows who's who and I have a hunch that you are mafia.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    What? Is Raistlin even playing this game?
    click these.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Alice
    I don't have to do anything
    You do if you want to carry on playing, champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
    I've went through this already noone really knows who's who and I have a hunch that you are mafia.
    I know who you are. I know who Peter Pan is, and I know that you know who he is too. I am disappointed.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Dumbo

I don't believe that Cinderella is Mafia. But this puts me at a loss of who to vote for.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by Alice
    I don't have to do anything
    You do if you want to carry on playing,
    champ.
    Are you threatening me? What I meant was, I don't have to do it but I will. And I will change my vote. As your defensive and agressive nature against yourself is starting to point more towards mafia then jester. Then again, the jester last round was purposely antagonistic. So I just don't know right now. I'll keep my vote since I have very little time to think on this right now.

Hercules

I can't be half arsed to read all your bickering Cinderella and peter. BUT it seems Cinderella is strongly trying to dissuade people from selecting them as their candidate. This being said I think that Cinderella might just be trying to stay in the game. At the present time I still don't see any reason to seriously choose Mickey as the candidate. Cinderella has thrown far more red flags up for me, and others, than Mickey has.
    I have yet to decide if Cinderella is my choice but seeing as the main two candidates are Mickey and Cinderella I'll have to soon decide on one or the other.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

Okay, I think people should stop arguing. You're only doing what the Mafia want you to do. They want to cause dissension in the ranks so to speak. They want to break us up, turn us against each other and then murder us at night as well. That's just fantastic isn't it? I suggest we put our differences aside and focus on the facts.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Cinderella

Are you threatening me? What I meant was, I don't have to do it but I will. And I will change my vote. As your defensive and agressive nature against yourself is starting to point more towards mafia then jester. Then again, the jester last round was purposely antagonistic. So I just don't know right now. I'll keep my vote since I have very little time to think on this right now.
    No. xD I meant if you lynch the jester, it's game over! It's not like last time where we were allowed to carry on playing. That's it. We all lose (except the jester!). Thread ends. Give me back your Disney accounts. Wham bam thank you ma'am.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Alice in Wonderland

No. xD I meant if you lynch the jester, it's game over! It's not like last time where we were allowed to carry on playing. That's it. We all lose (except the jester!). Thread ends. Give me back your Disney accounts. Wham bam thank you ma'am.
    I won't believe that unless Levian actually says it.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Are you threatening me?