Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

Lev, come out here and say it.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

*Cries in the corner* I'm scared. First Fancypantsprincess and Flyboy and now it's Fancypantsprincess and Girlwhofallsdownrabbithole(Obviouslyshewasjustoncrackorsomething) who are bickering. Screw it, I'm gonna vote for Cinderella. I'm sorry Cindy, and I hope I'm right in suspecting you but you seem to be causing a lot of arguments so I think you're the one trying to spread dissension. Sorry!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Cinderella

OK, you know what, I am throwing in the towel. I am mafia. You caught me. Nobody else vote on lynching and we'll all be just fine - a mafia will die. I hoped my erratic and crazy defensive style would throw you off, but alas it was not to be. Sorry if I offended anyone, but it's just pretend!

But here's the good bit: I AM A MAFIA USURPER. When I am lynched, Levian will confirm that this is my role. Look up a mafia usurper. It doesn't matter who wins, who loses. All I need to do is get the Godfather lynched and I win, so that's how you KNOW I am telling the truth when I say one of these five people is the Godfather. The Godfather has no idea that I am a usurper either. The Godfather is one of the five people who voted to lynch me as of now, 9:41 PM GMT. They are, in alphabetical order:

Bambi
    Buzz Lightyear
    Peter Pan
    Quasimodo
    Robin Hood

One of those five people is the Godfather. Lynch all of them. Why am I naming you five people instead of one? They lynched me, I'm getting revenge. Let's face it, the Godfather is the most important mafia, because when the cop scans them, they show up as a citizen. Killing four citizens is WORTH nailing the Godfather, especially as you've built up such a head of steam by nailing two of us in two days. Besides, you might nail him or her on the first try, if you work hard enough!

Yes, the Godfather voted for me, in the hopes that it would make you all consider him or her "safe". Sux 2 b u, mothabitch! And you know I am telling the truth. I am the usurper. All I need is one lynch to win the game. Now that I have been eliminated, this is the only way I can win.

Now be good little boys and do what I tell you.

Told you I would have the last laugh, assholes.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

This makes me suspect you of being the jester. That or you just want to spoil the game for everyone else.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Hercules

I guess since the choices are between Mickey and Cinderella right now, I will vote for Cinderella because she has shown more suspicion than Mickey has shown. It's true that it seems she's trying to stay in the game... but then again, everyone wants to stay in the game, even Mafia. Except for the Jester. So then maybe it IS some elaborate plot to vote for her because she is the Jester... I'm so confused. But it seems she is suspected either of being Mafia or a Jester and few people seem to think she's actually a citizen.
    Vote: Cinderella

EDIT: Funny funny, I was Just gonna vote for you Cindy :P
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Chip

this makes me suspect that post was awesome and I can't wait to see the result of the lynching to see how the game will progress.

I seriously lol'd
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Cinderella

You'll find out how truthful I am in half an hour, dear Buzz. And I'm not spoiling anything. It is my role to get the Godfather killed and seeing as how you all decided to lynch me before I could do that myself, this is my last resort.

EDIT: Hercules you got lucky.

Pinnochio

dibs on her shoes
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Alladin

I am onto you Peter Pan. Killing one of your own to gain the citizens trust. Snazzy and sexy. But I am onto you.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Dumbo

How could you lie, Cindy?

But, another vote for you, Cindy.

And I do suspect Peter Pan now.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

Whatever Cinderella. There was no need for that whatsoever. I still suspect you of being the Jester though.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Cinderella

I was planning on pulling the deathbed kamikaze when I got lynched, and naming just the Godfather. Unfortunately I had assumed we'd be raping you, not the other way around. So instead, here is a little slice of revenge from me to you jerkwads. :strut:

Go mafia. Except you, godfather. I never liked you.

Oh, and Belle? It was entirely my decision to pop you. Ha ha ha.

EDIT: Not so nice to be accused of being a mafia, is it Buzz?

Alice in Wonderland

What the smurf is going on?! This is like a soap opera Clue style. I don't know who to trust except dear, sweet Aladdin.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Hercules

I think you're just BSing anyway and trying to get revenge, you can't win if you're already dead xD
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

... I still don't trust you. Maybe you're the doctor. The Cop perhaps?

Edit: I never really suspected you of being Mafia. I thought you were the Jester. Though I don't really care what I'm called.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:20 PM.