Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Winnie the Pooh

I'm pretty sure Dale is a Mafia and that Alice, she's been keeping such a low profile, stinks of Mafia all over ^o^
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Peter Pan

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Peter Pan is still my highest suspicion. You know too much perhaps? Then once our trust is gained you are protected. And I stand by my wonderful source of the Genie telling me you might be Mafia Pinnochio.
    Well, I suspect you because you suspect one of the people who has done more to aid the citizens than most. Surely the mafia would want to kill me off during the night, but I suppose it would make sense to go for me during the day if they suspect a doctor is protecting me.

If I'm your highest suspicion and your only other vote is based on your magical genie, you seem very much like a non-citizen to me. Maybe a jester, I think someone said that earlier, but then also maybe a mafia.

I don't believe you've done much useful at all so far, actually.

Hmm.

But, hey, I suspect pretty much everyone. I just go for the best reasoning, as there's not much else I can do, sadly. The role of citizen is lacking, but then again, I'm certainly doing all I can! I can only imagine that the cop role must be very frustrating.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:43 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Peter Pan: Bambi
    Peter Pan: Unvote
    Pocahontas: Bambi
    Robin Hood: Dale
    Pocahontas: Unvote
    Mickey: Dale
    Bambi: Dale
    Winnie the Pooh: Dale
    Peter Pan: Dale
    Winnie the Pooh: Unvote
    Winnie the Pooh: Alice in Wonderland
    Pluto: Dale

Dale - 5 votes
    Alice in Wonderland - 1 vote

6.5 hours left.

Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie the Pooh View Post
    I'm pretty sure Dale is a Mafia and that Alice, she's been keeping such a low profile, stinks of Mafia all over ^o^
    I haven't been keeping a low profile. What have you been smoking? Honestly, you're the one who seems to be keeping a low profile. You haven't really contributed much to the thread either. Anyway, I will decide on my vote once I get home and can look at this thread again more thouroughly.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.

Winnie the Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie the Pooh View Post
    I haven't been keeping a low profile. What have you been smoking? Honestly, you're the one who seems to be keeping a low profile. You haven't really contributed much to the thread either. Anyway, I will decide on my vote once I get home and can look at this thread again more thoroughly.
    With the way some of the others have been going there hasn't been much left to contribute, while you on the other hand seem to be fuelling peoples scepticism, are you trying to throw people off your trail? How can we even be sure that you really are as innocent as you made out to the Mad Hatter?

unvote: Dale
    vote: Alice
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Dale

Okay Okay.

I promise I am 100% not mafia.
    The way things are going I'm on my way to death zone so I need to admit it now.

I am the reviver I am allowed to bring one person back to life. But I am waiting for the right person to revive
    I need doctor protection I plan to bring the next person who dies alive again.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Alladin

I never doubted you! Sexy little chipmunk.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

30 minutes left. :mog:

Now I'm not sure. I never really noticed Dale until all these posts about him. I've never really supected him at all, though I never really suspected anyone. Cinderella was the only one I ever really supected because of the way he was arguing. I don't want to vote and condemn a citizen but I don't want to miss out on killing a mafia. I also don't want to jump on a bandwagon if the person turns out to be a Citizen. I'm gonna leave it for a minute. It's a toss up between Alice and Dale.

Pluto

If Peter is Mafia we are all screwed, but that's a long shot, and if this is the strategy the mafia are playing, then well done.

I'm sorry Dale, if you are indeed reviver then that is a terrible role to waste, but if you were reviver you should have revived the first citizen who died! You never know when you yourself are going to eat it.

If Dale is clean this will at least open the door to some other suspects. I'm still suspicious of Mickey.

Vote: Dale
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:36 PM.

I guess Dale's done for. I really hope he isn't a Citizen. I'm just gonna vote Dale (Not that it really matters)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh my god stop killing all of my precious mafia members, you evil ass citizen bastards. I hate you all!

Dale was indeed a Mafia. Thanks for playing, demondude55 :]

Night 3
    event: The roles Elite Bodyguard, Mafia Roleblocker and Hider are not in use in this game

Now gimme yer night actions so we can start up Day 4.

Also, still looking for a replacement or two!

Dumbo

This is another difficult pick.

I have been suspicious of Dale since the first round, but then the first round is hardly anything to go by. But Mickey's reasoning for Dale is pretty sound, I think. It makes sense for the mafia to do that. But then, Mickey could easily be mafia trying to mislead us.

If Dale is indeed a reviver, then why didn't he revive someone who died at the start? Why is he going to revive the next person to die, after stating he was waiting for "the right person" to revive? It seems to me that he's just tried to put a reason to not be lynched together quickly in his mind. But, if he is telling the truth... it'll be sad to see such a role gone.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to

Vote: Dale

Levian!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Pocahontas

Three mafia down on the third day. Go Town!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Moogle

Bambi

Who da deer Eat that, Mafia bishes <3
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:22 PM.