Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

No need to sticky threads that aren't official EoFF things and aren't going to drop off the first page anyway.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Besides, last time everyone stopped posting as soon as it was stickied

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yes, it's 24 hours indeed, but I will end it earlier if I have everything I need, which I do now...

After 6 deaths, the townspeople are quite shook up, who is the next to go? When will it happen and how? Oh the suspense! Peter Pan, wanting to lighten up the mood, gathered the group in a circle to play various party games, like spin the bottle. Everybody gathered around and had a little something to drink. Peter spun the bottle, round and round it went! He did not like the odds, though. 14 boys and 2 girls. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, or even a rocket, to figure out those are pretty sucky odds. It should probably be mentioned that half of them are animals too. "Okay, bad idea!" Peter stopped the bottle only to notice it was no regular bottle, it was a bottle of poison! It was supposedly the label that had poison written on it that tipped him off. Everyone spit their drinks out in a hurry! However, only one of them passed out on the floor.

(SPOILER)Thanks for playing, Tarzan! Tarzan's identity was Fire Breath Bowser, and his role was Faith Healer.

Day 4

You have 24 hours to vote from now! Let's kill someone.

also, Miriel has rejoined the game in another account. Shiny has backed out because the game was moving too fast for her.

I apologize for not being here. Will someone care to explain what's going on?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    You'll have to talk to smittenkitten who has taken charge of your account in your absence, and I believe you'll have to work alongside her with it now!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    You'll have to talk to smittenkitten who has taken charge of your account in your absence, and I believe you'll have to work alongside her with it now!
    Hmm...I'll get on to that -->
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Winnie the Pooh

Vote: ALICE
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Moogle

Bambi

Arg no, Faith Healer could have been useful too. I protected the wrong person. xD

I already have my vote thought out and written down, but it's at home and I'm not so I'll post it when I get home.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:23 PM.

Peter Pan

I've personally narrowed it down to three individuals, but we'll see what reasoning people come up with. I just get the feeling that four mafia in four lynches would be asking a bit much. But dammit, we'll try!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Well damn congratulations to everyone who lynched me!Just for the note I was the execution guy so I give my apologies to belle and hercules.

Pluto

Well we know there is at least one more mafia or the game would be over. Also there is the godfather. I'm guessing that there are 2-3 more mafia. Hopefully only two more. Who thinks Cinderella was telling the truth about her list that says one of those members is the godfather? I don't know what to believe. Maybe I'll just let Peter do the work for me again.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    Well damn congratulations to everyone who lynched me!Just for the note I was the execution guy so I give my apologies to belle and hercules.
    And I thought we were friends D: JERK, i knew you were bad I just knew it.

Dumbo

Aladdin's post saying how he didn't doubt Dale makes him slightly suspicious. Winnie's immediate vote to Alice is suspicious also.

But, I'll think this over some more.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Moogle

Bambi

Okay, here is my Day 4 list. I've been making a list each day

========Mafia========
    Aladdin (or Jester)
    Alice
    Winnie

======Not Mafia======
    Bambi
    Simba
    Peter Pan
    Chip
    Robin Hood
    Quasimodo
    Pocahontas
    Mickey
    Pinocchio

======Unknown========
    Baloo
    Buzz
    Dumbo
    Pluto

I'm glad the Not Mafia suspects list has been growing bigger. xD I'm more sure on some of those than others, but for most of them I'm pretty solid on. In all honesty even though losing a pro-town member (Tarzan) is a downer, I think it could have been a lot worse, because it's helped us narrow down our list of unknowns and Tarzan... really didn't do anything so far and seemed too busy in real life, anyway. I had been sure that the Mafia would go for someone on my innocent list.

Aladdin has been acting really silly, I do suspect him more of being the Jester now than a Mafia member. I'm still suspicious of Winnie, too, but Winnie did vote although a bit later in the last round, and he is suspicious of Alice too, who I'm still more suspicious of. *Whew @ that sentence* So I'm letting Winnie slide for now... even though his vote for Alice with no reasoning is kinda throwing me off. And I'm getting pretty suspicious of some people on that unknown list, but... I'll leave them there, for now.

I'm still going to go for Alice this time because even though she denies that she's smart, I still think she's smart. Smart enough to be making better votes. Then again, she didn't vote last round and the two people she did vote for are unknowns in my list, so hm. But if the Mafia were going for an "unknown" person on Night 3 because they were sure s/he wouldn't be protected, why didn't they go for Baloo or Pluto? They didn't go for Buzz because Buzz is the only suspicious person left (for me at least) on Cindy's list, or he could actually be the Mafia godfather. Does Alice's suspicions (or fake suspicions) have anything to do with the choice of Tarzan as opposed to Baloo or Pluto? I'm unsure of Dumbo but at the moment but he's not someone that I'm more suspicious of. And, I still don't think it would have been a good idea for a cop to check the people on Cindy's list, because supposedly one of the people is the Mafia head dude/ette and will come out as an innocent citizen anyway, and didn't she say the other four were citizens? There also just seemed to me something fishy about Alice since the start, and well... hey, so far my hunches have been right. >.<

P.S. Just something to note as well though, if Cinderella was telling the truth in saying that one of the five people on the list is the godfather, then I'm guessing it would have to be Buzz. It's not me, I don't think anyone suspects Peter, and both Quasimodo and Robin Hood seem genuinely not Mafia enough to me. But I'm unsure of Buzz, and I think Cindy's whole list may be just a bluff to begin with. I'm not willing to risk jumping on Buzz just yet in case that's the truth, but if Alice does turn out to be Mafia and she's not the Mafia godfather, then I would pay a little more attention to and analyze more of Buzz's past actions before today.

Vote: Alice

This was a really tough choice since I don't feel like I had as much to work with on Day 4, since I ruled out a lot of the people I thought could be Mafia before overnight or from the previous day. But I think I'm gonna go with it. Sorry if you're a citizen and double sorry if you're an important citizen, Alice. >_<
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Pocohontas

I have narrowed my suspicions on the identity of the godfather to
    Buzz Lightyear and Quasimodo. Buzz has a little more suspicion because he unvoted Cinderella and then revoted for her. But they both only voted on the second day. I would explain more, but I have a class that I need to get to now and can't finish typing this out.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:24 PM.