Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Peter Pan

I do agree that Buzz is the most suspicious of the five. But I'd rather we wait a few rounds for a cop to (hopefully) find a mafia and push us in the right direction. Or something.

Anyway.

You know those 'three'? Bambi got the same three, which works for me. xD The point that Alice is smart enough to make better votes, I also agree with.

It totally sucks not knowing how many of them are out there. =[ Lucky enough we're doing well so far anyway.

*goes to admin CP to convert this post to his character*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Alice in Wonderland

Just an FYI, I didn't vote the last round cause I was away and busy, not because I was playing some funky strategy.

But yeah, I need to catch up on this thread. You guys make some long posts. >_>

Also, how are my voting patterns from the first few rounds suspicious? I admit that they were votes to get the ball rolling, more than votes based on significant evidence or anything like that. I'm not mafia and I don't want to be lynched.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Alladin

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
    Aladdin's post saying how he didn't doubt Dale makes him slightly suspicious. Winnie's immediate vote to Alice is suspicious also.

But, I'll think this over some more.
    Not doubting him doesn't mean I'm mafia. Just means I never suspected him.

And I can't be a jester tw-*sneeze*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Moogle

Bambi

Aladdin's had a sudden personality change imo. xD

This is also why I'm refraining from voting for him for now, think he was replaced, and think he was Shiny, and think he wasn't exactly reading all the posts before.
    ^ This is just a guess, though.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Alladin

Well sexy times over.

Ew Shiny. No, I didn't want to read pages of long posts.

And I can be an entertainment jester more than the jester who wants to be killed.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Dumbo

I know it doesn't. But still, I can't be too careful!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:44 PM.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Ew Shiny.
    Oh I see how it is, jerkface.

Good not luck to all teams. I hope all of you not win. Bye bye now.

Alladin

See how terrible s/he/it is?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:16 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
    It's so hard to decide.
    I'd say go with your hunch.
    Best post in this thread. Sorry it comes so late, but I'm just now reading this whole thing. And screw in character, I want to be able to read the deleted posts.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Chip

These past few days have been really interesting, a great game of Mafia. The citizens are clearly awesome, though.

Anyway, my first and only voiced suspicion so far was Bambi, which evidently was due to a misunderstanding, and after clearing that up and stuff, I don't believe they are mafia. I also don't believe Quasimodo to be a mafia as of now, but I'm still undecided on that one. The person who has been so suspicious to me so far outside of Bambi has been Alice, she played a very aggressive game, very quick to jump on anything that might put her in a bad light and try to pass the buck onto someone else. Therefore, this round, I;

Vote: Alice
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Alladin

Aw Alice. Death seems to follow you.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:16 PM.

Alice in Wonderland

I played an aggressive game? Huh?

I wasn't even around much last round and we're only in the 4th round. *so confused*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Baloo

Right now I think I find Winnie most suspicous. Anyone else think it's odd that Winnie would so suddenly change his vote from Dale to Alice when it would make no difference because Dale had all of the other four votes at the time? If both he and Alice turn out to be mafia, and Alice's identity is revealed first, it would make him look good, having voted for her.

Also, on day two, he voted for Mickey when two other people had voted for him previously. I think if Winnie did turn out to be mafia, I wouldn't suspect Mickey much at all...or if Mickey were mafia it would lighten my suspicions of Winnie some.

...or then again, Winnie could just have terrible luck.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Pluto

After reading through this thread I no longer suspect Mickey. Cindy was really pushing for Mickey and Mickey helped lead us to Dale. Those two things are good enough for me. Sorry Mickster for the trouble earlier.

I want to make clear that the post where I said I still suspected Mickey was before I read all the Cinderella mess. That was a lot of mess. At least I voted for the right person.

I believe Cinderella's list. I think the godfather is on it. Psy had Dale and I think at least one other mafia member to still win it for him. Near the end he was telling the truth about his role so that is points for him. However, the town doesn't seem to want to go after those people at this time. At some point we do need to test that list.

What do we know? We KNOW there is the godfather still out there. We KNOW that Cinderella wants that person dead. We don't know that there are any other mafia besides the godfather left, though it is likely. There are 22 characters in this game. There are at least 4 mafia. Last time there were 22 people and only 4 mafia. For that reason I don't think there are 6 or more mafia. Could only be four, could be five. If there are 4 then only the godfather is left. If 5 then there is one more than the godfather. However, there are at least one cop left in this game. The cop can find the mysterious 5th mafia if they exist, but they cannot find the godfather.

I think we should start to focus on the godfather. There were five people on 'The List'. I now put it up to the town to determine if we should focus on those five or continue with suspicions of other members. I do agree that Alice and Winnie are suspicious for reasons already stated, but if they are mafia the cops can find out. Maybe they already have and are trying to sway us now. I don't know.

Unfortunately my situation prevents me from being on the forums for large chunks of the day, so I will have to make my vote later tonight.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Quasimodo

I agree with Bambi and find Alice suspicious, sorry if I am wrong Alice. Sorry I wasn't there for yesterdays votes I was busy with life and all.

Vote Alice
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:29 PM.