Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81822232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Tongue

Bambi

Booooo, that was fast That's who I protected last night. BOO. Oh well Mullet stinks.

Edit: PS I'll let you guys choose today, I'm lazy and ed is here!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:25 PM.

Baloo

I still find Winnie suspicious. Winnie has voted twice, the first time for Mickey (which I don't find very significant at the moment), and the second time for Dale. After all four of the previous votes had been for Dale, he changed his vote to Alice, which would not have made any difference.

Look at it this way:
    Alice and Dale are both known mafia.
    Dale has the most votes so far.
    Winnie says both Dale and Alice are a bit suspicious, and votes Dale.
    Winnie and Alice have a short exchange, then Winnie changes his vote from Dale to Alice.

This would be very convenient if he was mafia. By changing his vote, he has a (very) slim chance of saving Dale, and if Alice's identity were revealed first, then he would appear more innocent.

...also Pinnochio hasn't voted once. Suspicous, eh?

I'm not sure I want to vote just yet, though.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    I hate you so bad, Psy. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    Also, damn you Psychotic for screwing with us!
    I took one for the team. And it failed.

Still, now the real Godfather is dead, I can win! Go all mafia survivors! Win me this great victory!

Chip

Well, seeing as up to this point I've been voting purely based on who I find the most suspicious, process of elimination leaves Winnie as the most suspicious townsperson around now, for reasons that have been mentioned many times during the thread already.

Vote: Winnie
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:24 PM.

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

Wow, you guise are good at guessing. o_O

Oh, and Mafia, I hate you. <3
    eh?

Pluto

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I still find Winnie suspicious. Winnie has voted twice, the first time for Mickey (which I don't find very significant at the moment), and the second time for Dale. After all four of the previous votes had been for Dale, he changed his vote to Alice, which would not have made any difference.

Look at it this way:
    Alice and Dale are both known mafia.
    Dale has the most votes so far.
    Winnie says both Dale and Alice are a bit suspicious, and votes Dale.
    Winnie and Alice have a short exchange, then Winnie changes his vote from Dale to Alice.

This would be very convenient if he was mafia. By changing his vote, he has a (very) slim chance of saving Dale, and if Alice's identity were revealed first, then he would appear more innocent.

...also Pinnochio hasn't voted once. Suspicous, eh?

I'm not sure I want to vote just yet, though.
    This is interesting information. Also, Alice had the chance to vote for Winnie which would have eventually forced a tie, but did not do so. Although this could mostly be due to the member controlling her not being able to get online at the time.

Why hasn't Pinnochio voted? His posts have been pretty short. That seems odd to me.

Winnie got quite a few votes last time. If there are a lot more mafia then this could be ganging up on him, but I think there is only one mafia. Maybe two more at most. So I think last round the votes for Winnie were a group of townies who suspected him and were unrelated to the clique who wanted Alice.

Vote: Winnie

I'll be away this weekend so I might not be able to check back on new developments, but I will try. If Winnie (or someone else) presents a good case in his favor I will change my vote.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Baloo

Okay, I've decided!

Vote: Winnie the Pooh
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Winnie the Pooh

vote: Winnie the Pooh
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:43 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Okay, let's just get it over with. I don't think the lynching results for today are going to change. :]

Game Over!

Do I even need to say Winnie was a Mafia. No? Okay good! But yes, this has been a pretty damn short game. xD Good job, citizens. You were perhaps even more terrifying than the Mafia themselves! Wouldn't want to meet you guys in a dark alley.

Let's skip to the fun part, dividing everyone into winners and losers yay!

Let’s hear it for the winners!

McLovin’
    Citizen
    Jessweeee & Death by Moogles
    Commuter
    NeoTifa & Jojee
    Naive Doctor lolz
    Miriel
    Citizen
    DK
    Weak Doctor
    Sergeant Hartman
    Citizen
    Del Murder
    Bodyguard
    qwertyxsora
    Citizen
    smittenkitten & Hazzard
    Cop
    Flying Mullet
    Citizen
    Shauna & Raebus
    Citizen
    Lekana & Resha
    Citizen
    Faris & TSoL
    Cop
    Loony BoB
    Citizen
    Fire Breath Bowser
    Faith Healer
    Rengori & scrumpleberry
    Miller

The Losers!

Shiny
    Mafia Godfather
    Psychotic
    Mafia Usurper
    demondude55
    Mafia
    f f freak & ShlupQuack
    Traitor
    Jess & edczxcvbnm
    Mafia
    Baloki
    Mafia

credits for whoever figures out where I stole that piece of html. :mog:

and for anyone interested, here's the forum where the Mafia discussed:
    Alinktothepast

Donatello = Jess
    Elizabeth Hornswoggle = edczxcvbnm
    Legolas = Psychotic
    Alice in chains = Shiny
    Michelangelo = demondude55
    Rawr = Miriel
    kriiykyoy = Baloki
    Charles Dicken = Red Pill
    horsedragon = Levian

Now let's eagerly await the next Mafia game, which will be hosted by Miriel & Del Murder. When that will be is not yet decided.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

No Jester then? xD We were all worried for nothing.

Pinnochio

lol
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:05 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yep, pretty much, Shauna. :]

Some other stuff:

Did anyone change their password for any Disney account? cause if yes, then please say what you changed it to so Del & Miriel can use the same accounts in the next game (except the usernames will be changed to Pokemon names)

Also, if you want to share some PM's you've sent with other Disney accounts, now would be a good time. Could be interesting. :]

I'll go ban the disney accounts tomorrow, so log out before then. If not you will be trapped in your banned account until you clear your cache.

Was I sexy citizen or what?

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Looks like your genie was wrong McLovin'

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Also, if you want to share some PM's you've sent with other Disney accounts, now would be a good time. Could be interesting. :]
    Excuse the fact that I've removed all breaks, that's what I get for using SQL... here's every PM sent to/from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules
    You seem like a trustworthy person. BuT, I can't be half arsed at reading through your bickering with cindy. I've had my previous doubts but me and a few colleges agreed to not touch cindy in this round. That being said it seems to be a go ahead of her possible death anyway. So in a few brief words enlighten me on your reasoning cause i'm just too lazy right now to go read it.
    Sorry, got sick of logging in and out constantly. So, like, do you still need the reasoning? Most of it is already in the thread by Quasimodo or myself.
    HAHA well he's a baddie now but he keep telling me he's gonna get me killed D: What jerk, thats psy for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi, also sent to Hercules
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules, sent to Pan and Bambi
    Okay, Mafia woo! We're doing good, pretty lucky if you ask me. 'Cept Psy said he's gonna get me offed... whatever. Any who, ok peter, You seem to be the guy with the plan. You seem to be able to sway the votes as well PLUS you have reasoning behind them. I respect that. You seem to put a bit of effort into your posts, or well your suspicions. We need a joint force here. I know trust isn't the best thing in this game but it's probably saved your life already. I just ask for a little bit here. 2 mafia down, i think we're doing good so far, but also a little lucky. We cant afford to slip up this next time. I'm just reaching out a hand now. Take it if you want but it might help us get the rest of them. Just reply if you possibly consider this offer legit. <3 Herc (obviously i'm not a guy hence the heart :P)
    Work with us, Petey :] Anyway, my list for today. PS, we were totally right about Cindy yesterday. <3 Although I still think Dale too... :P ===========VOTES (AND DAYS)============= Alice in Wonderland - 1 & 2 Hercules - 1 & 2 Peter Pan - 1 & 2 Pluto - 1 & 2 Dale - 1 Aladdin - 2 Baloo - 2 Bambi - 2 Buzz - 2 Chip - 2 Dumbo - 2 Pocahontas - 2 Quasimodo - 2 Robin Hood - 2 Winnie the Pooh - 2 Mickey - none Pinocchio - none Simba - none Tarzan - none =============MAFIA SUSPECTS============== * Aladdin Lots of useless spam posts; very active, accusing people often. Voted Day II for Pinocchio for no reason stated whatsoever, which is suspicious in itself, even more so adding Note: Pinocchio is probably innocent in my books. * Winnie Not active enough Day I to confirm any suspicions. Jumped on bandwagon for Mickey on Day II with while giving no good reason. Tried to deny facts from Day I against the evidence, making him suspicious. * Chip Voted for Bambi Day II - obviously I know I'm innocent. Said he leaves Peter Pan and Pluto off the hook, but didn't mention Hercules. Seem to support Cinderella in many of his posts. * Baloo Jumped on Pluto's bandwagon but voted for Buzz instead of thinking for himself Day II. A lot of active silliness prior to Day I. Suspicious. * Alice Baloo Day I and Pluto Day I. Was suspicious of her in Day I but leaving her kind of unknown for now. Suspicious, not too good reasons for voting for anyone... and tried to get the cop to check one of the five that Cindy listed, even though she seems bright enough. * Dale Suspicion against him because he made the first vote and Triton jumped onto his bandwagon in Day 1. But... he could just be really dumb. Hasn't been active otherwise. =============NOT MAFIA=============== * Bambi Definitely not Mafia. * Hercules Definitely not Mafia. * Simba Definitely not Mafia. * Pinocchio Probably not Mafia. * Pocahontas Known Mafia member suspected I was Pocahontas. Since he was Mafia, she's probably not. Voted Dale Day II. * Peter Pan Seems credible and is probably not Mafia; led two Mafia deaths in Days I and II. * Quasimodo Voted for Cinderella Day II and seems credible enough. * Robin Hood Mostly off the hook because Dale and Triton both voted for him Day 1, and Triton was Mafia. Could have been a Mafia ploy, though. He did vote for Cindy on Day II, and before it was obvious that she would be lynched too. ==============UNKNOWN================= * Buzz Voted Day II - Went through the "This is so difficult" phase, seems flip floppy. Also tried to cast doubt on Peter Pan saying why would the Mafia not target him, but this could be because of not knowing enough. * Mickey Was targeted by many including Cinderella on Day II. However, not much other info... * Dumbo Stated suspicions but never voted. Agreed with Herc on suspicious of Dale, but said he thought Cindy was not Mafia. Named no other suspects. * Tarzan Got nothing on him. Has laid low and hasn't voted yet. Suspicious? * Pluto Voted for Triton Day 1, so that's a + point. However, accused Buzz but not Quasi in Day II even though Quasi fit the same profile. And voted for Mickey on a not so good basis in Day II, which Cindy bandwagoned on. Someone feel to incorporate that info into your own posts, as I'm not too keen to start sounding smart on Bambi yet. xD I also have been able to attain the clue because someone slipped that of Alice, Baloo, Aladdin, and Dale, at least two of them are still Mafia. So what do you think? I think maybe we go for Dale for real this time just on a hunch, or maybe Aladdin? Simba should actually VOTE this time, we need to bust a cap in his ass ;-; And maybe we should stay low and observe what other people vote for first, but we need to decide and not miss the deadline. PS, don't know if Bawb will trust us but also want to say that we know the doctor. xD Not ENTIRELY trustful of Bawb either right now, so not going to disclose who the doctor is or who we protected, but working together on that might be able to help us too. Tonight the doctor's vote has been worked out already, and I'm hoping that we'll be able to save someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi, sent to Simba and Pan
    WOW. WOW. WHO THE HELL ROLEBLOCKED OUR DOCTOR TONIGHT? OR ARE THEY INDEED A NAIVE DOCTOR? OR ARE THEY LYING? WTF I'm so pissed xD
    Have you considered the possibility that Simba is a mafia informant? I still don't know why you trust Simba for any reason yet.
    Simba is Rengori and Rengori wouldn't lie to me... Stop making me paranoid. D: I suppose I'll have to make sure.
    Let's put it this way: Trust NOBODY for who they are offline. Dan totally convinced people he was a cop last time, even his friends. It's a mafia's duty to lie to people, no matter who you are. It's just easier if you happen to know the person in real life because it's not strange that they're talking to you, if you get what I mean. That's why I'm still suspicious of you, but then, I think I'm still suspicious of anyone and everyone on some level xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi, sent to Chip, Pan, Quasi, Robin and Simba
    If I die tonight, here's my new and revised suspect list for Day 4. I don't think I will, all things considered, but you never know. I'll be posting it myself if I'm not dead. xD And if you just started getting my PMs, you guys are the people I trust more than others, so far. I better not be wrong about some of you. ========Mafia======== Aladdin (or Jester) Alice Winnie ======Not Mafia====== Bambi Simba Peter Pan Chip Robin Hood Quasimodo Pocahontas Mickey Pinocchio ======Unknown======== Baloo Buzz Dumbo Tarzan Pluto After some thought, I'm going for Alice tomorrow, unless someone can convince me otherwise. :x Any thoughts? PS. Interesting note: Out of Cindy's list, four of the five people are on my almost definite good list. In fact, I'm PMing you guys. This leaves Buzz out. I think the whole list was probably just a bluff, though, so I'm not willing to risk jumping on Buzz just yet.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!