Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Quasimodo

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    wtf Quasimodo. Why would you do that? Give me one good reason why I am mafia.
    I already have in my last post on page five and I find you suspicious. I'm worried though incase you might be the Jester.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

You do realise that the whole point of the Jester is to get lynched, don't you? If I am the Jester, you're AIDING me! Silly!

Also your last three posts are telling me to take a chill pill, claiming how hard it is to decide, and then voting for me. That's not an explanation at all. I'd like to know.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Quasimodo

I realised I made a mistake and have already edited my post, I also gave my reasons within the post, I find you suspicious.

Peter Pan

I'm suspicious you might be the Jester too, but to be honest, I don't care if the Jester wins, I care if the citizens win. In fact, if he wins, great. One more person who isn't a citizen out of the way so we can focus on the real game!

More reasons to point a finger at you include that you said you were going to go after the Jester in your first post, winking at us to leave you alone. Then all the rest of your posts are targeting the mafia. I thought you were going to focus on the Jester? Why are you voting, if that's the case? Surely someone who is looking to find the Jester wouldn't be going around voting very often.

You're right that I don't KNOW, though. All I can do is hope that you're a mafia - same as every other citizen who votes, they just have to hope the person they're voting for is a mafia. I don't think many of us have the ability to know for sure. I don't. But I'll do what I can, dammit.

If I'm wrong and you're a citizen then I really can only shrug my shoulders, say "Bugger" and, well, I don't think that everyone will 'bandwagon' with me anymore. Maybe I'll get lynched or struck down by the mafia before then.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Cinderella

You find me suspicious for finding someone else suspicious because they're acting just like a mafia from the previous game? Yeah, you can unvote me now, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan
    More reasons to point a finger at you include that you said you were going to go after the Jester in your first post, winking at us to leave you alone. Then all the rest of your posts are targeting the mafia. I thought you were going to focus on the Jester? Why are you voting, if that's the case? Surely someone who is looking to find the Jester wouldn't be going around voting very often.
    I am going after the Jester but now I'm having my time wasted by you and your goons throwing accusations at me. Obviously I'm gonna try to defend myself instead of doing something productive. So what's your point? Suddenly I'm not allowed to vote for the mafia because I want the jester gone? Clutching at straws, and you know it.
    I don't care if the Jester wins, I care if the citizens win.
    If the Jester wins, the game ends, you don't win. Look it up on mafiascum. Lev just felt sorry for us last time.
    Maybe I'll get lynched or struck down by the mafia before then
    The citizens are all tools who are too afraid to question you, and you're doing the mafia's work for them. Neither of those outcomes are likely.

I encourage all citizens who aren't mentally incapacitated in some way to vote for Mickey in order to save me. Look through my posts. Clearly I'm more intelligent than the rest of these mindless schmucks "hurrr Peter say you suspicious! I BELIEVE HIM!!! HE IS GOOD MAN!!! MURRRRRRRRRR!" and you're throwing away your biggest asset.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:50 PM.

Quasimodo

You find me suspicious for finding someone else suspicious because they're acting just like a mafia from the previous game? Yeah, you can unvote me now, thanks.
    Screw you, this is my hunch and I think this is a good enough reason.

Now stop being a baby and take it like a man even if you're a woman.

Alladin

Just vote and don't read till the voting is done!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Cinderella

Stop being a baby? What, by proving how shallow and false your reasons for lynching me are? Yeah, how about you stop being a baby, do some growing up and realise you don't have a leg to stand on when you accuse me, and unvote me. Maybe you should be a man and admit you made a mistake.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Stop being a baby? What, by proving how your reasons for lynching me are? Yeah, how about you stop being a baby, do some growing up and realise you don't have a leg to stand on when you accuse me, and unvote me.
    Well I don't think your reasons to vote for Mickey are good enough! So how about you unvote him/her?

Cinderella

THE CASE AGAINST MICKEY
    Has done exactly what DK did in the last round, keeping head down, not voting, staying out of the way but making sure he keeps up a minor presence. Typical mafia behaviour.

THE CASE AGAINST CINDERELLA
    Thinks Mickey is suspicious and has reasons to back it up.

In fact

THE CASE AGAINST QUASIMODO
    Thinks Cinderella is suspicious and has no reasoning whatsoever to back it up.

Quasi, I think YOU are mafia, and you are doing this to protect your mafia buddy, Mickey. If the right thing is done and Mickey is lynched, I know my vote will be going to you next.

Robin Hood

Okay, I've made up my mind. I don't like how Cinderella is trying to tie activities from the last game of mafia to this game. It's too easy to say, "Person XYZ is behaving just like mafia member ABC from last game." For someone that's complaining about riding a bandwagon, this is a very similar strategy/action. Personally, I would like all accusations be be founded on actions and activities solely from this game. Since mafia can choose to or not choose to act a certain way, or act just like previous mafioso, there is no way to accertain if someone's actions in this game pin them as mafia because of how someone acted a game before. This accusation based on historical activities seems like a red herring.

Vote: Cinderella
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Cinderella

Here's a pro-tip, Robin Hood: You vote for people based on whether or not you think they're mafia, not because you don't like their logic and style.

Oh, and I know you've been aching to vote for me ever since Peter Pan put the suggestion down, but have been struggling to think of a decent reason (still haven't thought of one, fyi) so don't play the "I only just decided!" card.

I don't think any of you genuinely believe me to be mafia. You're just doing it because you don't like somebody questioning your nonsense and hypocrisy.

Bambi

fyi mafia pretty sure Bambi is the Jester. Pop 'im. We all know the newbie who doesn't understand the game thing is an act, and I was happy to go along with it while you were keeping it up, but now you're turning on me, smurf you, I'll do the same back to you.
    leave me alone, maybe your the jester
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:20 PM.

Robin Hood

Oh, and I know you've been aching to vote for me ever since Peter Pan put the suggestion down, but have been struggling to think of a decent reason (still haven't thought of one, fyi) so don't play the "I only just decided!" card.
    Now you're using personal attacks. Classy.

And yes, I actually did just decide. Up until a couple of minutes ago I wasn't sure and was watching more posts in this thread to see how things developed. Were you a possible candidate for a vote from me? Yes. Were you the candidate I had picked out to vote for? No.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Simba

My dear, you're being highly prickly and it isn't doing you any favours.

Thinking a bit more...
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:46 PM.