Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

What do you mean "Now"? I've been doing it all along. Ironically enough, though, you picked one of the few things that I've said that wasn't a personal attack. I'm calling you out on your lie, and I hope other citizens realise that you're deceitful.

fyi calling me classy in a sarcastic manner is a personal attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba
    My dear, you're being highly prickly and it isn't doing you any favours.
    Oh, I know it isn't. YOU BIG FAT LION JERK.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Chip

Anyone who has any thoughts of the last game in their mind when playing this one is stupid. The last game should have absolutely no relevance to this one whatsoever, completely different set of people, roles and characters.

Also find it amusing that people are saying "Well X has done this like Y did last time and Y was a mafia, therefore X is mafia as well". In case you've all forgotten, the mafia last time lost, quite severely, and if you're all going to underestimate the mafia to be so stupid as to do what the last ones did, then you're on route to a hiding.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Anyone who has any thoughts of the last game in their mind when playing this one is stupid. The last game should have absolutely no relevance to this one whatsoever, completely different set of people, roles and characters.

Also find it amusing that people are saying "Well X has done this like Y did last time and Y was a mafia, therefore X is mafia as well". In case you've all forgotten, the mafia last time lost, quite severely, and if you're all going to underestimate the mafia to be so stupid as to do what the last ones did, then you're on route to a hiding.
    See, Robin Hood? That's how you make a critique on someone's reasoning. You don't use it as a veil to vote for them. (SORRY IF YOU TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK )

Criticism accepted, Chip.

Mickey

PMS much, m'dear? You're being very defensive of yourself. You're also not looking at other people's posts, just mine. Everyone has made a valuable point for other mafia suspects. Honestly, because you are being so defensive, I am inclined to believe that you are just a townsperson trying to stay in the game as long as you can and shaking off anything we find suspicious and getting us to go after someone else, me, to defend yourself. Happy? Someone is defending you for once.

I see nothing wrong with Peter, why on earth would mafia kill their own so early in the game?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    I see nothing wrong with Peter, why on earth would mafia kill their own so early in the game?
    Because it would be a very clever tactic to garner trust around certain people, if done correctly.

Unfortunately, Peter isn't smart enough to pull something like that off.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Dumbo

Although there are a number of good arguments against Cinderella, I'm thinking along the same lines as Mickey here - that you're just trying to stay in the game. Which is why I don't want to vote for you at this moment in time.

So, I'm pretty much clueless on who to vote this time around, once again. I'll think over this some more.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:41 PM.

Robin Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post

See, Robin Hood? That's how you make a critique on someone's reasoning. You don't use it as a veil to vote for them. (SORRY IF YOU TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK )

Criticism accepted, Chip.
    I said the exact same thing:
    It's too easy to say, "Person XYZ is behaving just like mafia member ABC from last game." For someone that's complaining about riding a bandwagon, this is a very similar strategy/action. Personally, I would like all accusations be be founded on actions and activities solely from this game. Since mafia can choose to or not choose to act a certain way, or act just like previous mafioso, there is no way to accertain if someone's actions in this game pin them as mafia because of how someone acted a game before. This accusation based on historical activities seems like a red herring,
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Cinderella

Yes but you also voted for me. That makes you a bad person with horrible odour who will burn in Hell.

also sorry Mickey. Now you're making me feel bad!

Chip

you see, I'm a chipmunk and you are a fox, you're also a thief, therefore Cinderella is approximately 78.49% more attracted to me than she is to you, and so finds my posts to be overall better than yours

no offense or anything, them's the breaks
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:22 PM.

Robin Hood

you see, I'm a chipmunk and you are a fox, you're also a thief, therefore Cinderella is approximately 78.49% more attracted to me than she is to you, and so finds my posts to be overall better than yours

no offense or anything, them's the breaks
    You forgot that I can also dress convincingly well as a woman, thus it's only 65.93% more attracted. I'll explain why she's into that later...
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Chip

Ah yes, but I have nut sacks in my cheeks. I won't explain why she's into that, I fear I would die a much more painful death than any mafia could inflict on me if I did.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:22 PM.

Cinderella

Hey Robin Hood unvote me or gtfo.

I would like to jump Chip's bones.

Robin Hood

Ah yes, but I have nut sacks in my cheeks. I won't explain why she's into that, I fear I would die a much more painful death than any mafia could inflict on me if I did.
    Maybe she's acting this defensive because of skeletons in her closet, not because of mafia accusations...
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood
    Hello I am Robin Hood I would like to unvote Cinderella because she is not a mafia. I was wrong.
    Thanks dude!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:53 PM.

Buzz Lightyear

I think that Cinderella is trying too hard to get killed. I'm pretty certain she is either the jester or an incredibly clever Mafia but what do I know, I'm just some crazy space ranger with a freakin' awesome lazer!

Anyway, I vote for Cinderella. I'm sure I'm gonna regret this. Something tells me I'm making the wrong decision.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.