Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I didn't even use the smilie once. :weep:
    LOL gsfgsgsgh

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I hate you people. Seriously, I'm not gonna bother even TRYING to play this game anymore.
    LMAO gsdgfa

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Seriously, best mafia hit ever. I lol'd

Peter Pan

Hopefully the cop finds a doctor. In the meantime, I'll see if I can make it two in a row. D= I can't use the same strategy as last time, I suppose. Hmm. I'll have to think on it.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:39 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Please use the mafia accounts in this thread :] or else I will get my deletion kit out.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

SCREW YOU GUYS. I'M GOING HOME.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

gtfo bullet magnet. *re-opens thread*

Quasimodo

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    gtfo bullet magnet. *re-opens thread*
    Legendary.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Pluto

Right now I suspect Mickey and Buzz. This is my reasoning.

Buzz has made only one post, after the mafia was lynched, to say how great it was to lynch a mafia on our first try, and how he didn't get a chance to vote before. This could be the case of not being online at the time, or it could be a ploy to lay low, and then show support for the town after the fact. That post is Buzz's only post in the thread.

I'm very suspicious of people who didn't really participate in the first discussion, and then chimed in right after Mafia got killed to say how happy they were that we got it on our first try. Mickey fits the bill here. Mickey's posts have seemed a little phony to me. I don't know why, just a feelign I have. Also, Mickey is the king of Disney, or shall we say, the Godfather of Disney. Ok that doesn't really make sense but I'm going for effect here. Read Mickey's posts and tell me if you think they are genuine.

I'm only going on four posts total here so this could be totally off base. I'm willing to listen to any suggestions put forth by the rest of the town. I will make my vote later today as I will probably be at work when Day 2 ends.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Cinderella

Mickey was somebody I had doubts about too. He's following the same posting pattern that the mafia did last time - posting throwaway comments with no real substance, and not taking part in the discussion. He's posted enough to be considered active, but he evidently does not want attention drawn to him, which is a mafia trait. As for the Godfather thing, well, it does sound like something Levian would do!

I vote for Mickey.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 10:47 PM.

Hercules

Being the macho man I am, I have judged many already.

Baloo: Was voted for previously, so there has been previous wondering. Also Baloo joked a bit about lynching a lot of people earlier, this brings him a bit into the spot light. That's all I got for him right now.

Buzz and quasi both were absent in the first day, they could have just not been on but it's still a bit suspicious.

Now i'm going to go lift some weights, now i know i'm a demi god BUT it still makes the ladies swoon.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:48 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All roles and accounts were picked at random, by drawing notes out of a bowl, so don't try to pin anything on me!

Mickey

Don't forget that some of us are busy with offline things such as school and work

I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, it's just that accusing some people because they are being unactive is a little unfair, I find. I think the ones that are moderate should be suspected. What I mean by moderate is that they post enough to not be "unactive" but they don't post a lot to be "active" For example, Triton posted at least once per page before they were lynched. Mafia would try to blend into the crows rather than sticking out like a sore thumb. imo

That's just my two cents.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Pluto

Yeah, Mickey's totally mafia.

Vote: Mickey
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Hercules

I don't know, if you're jumping on Mickey for posting throwaway comments with no real substance, then a ton of other people like Dumbo, Tarzan, Winnie, Aladdin, and Baloo and others can be considered to be in the same boat. They may or may not be Mafia, but I don't think there is enough evidence yet to sway my vote.

I think it's suspicious how Cinderella and Pluto are jumping on Mickey in particular while there doesn't seem to be any real evidence for the suspicions. Although Pluto did help get Triton killed in the last round so he may be off the hook for now...

I think Dale may be Mafia because he was the first to vote in the last round and voted for Robin Hood with no good basis. This is compounded by the fact that Triton jumped onto his bandwagon, and Triton was Mafia.

I am also suspicious of Alice because of her vote for Baloo in the first round. I think Baloo is a little suspicious too, he seems a little too carefree like Aladdin and they might be Mafia but... Alice probably knew that her vote for him would not really cause him to be eliminated, and thus if he does turn out eventually to be a Mafia member, all the better for her as she gets free brownie points yet Baloo didn't get eliminated anyway.

So in the end, I'm suspicious of Dale, Cinderella, Alice, and Baloo in particular. I'm just going to take a stab here and hope that I am right... but I'm still open to persuasion.

So Vote: Dale
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Dumbo

I've got to say, I'm suspicious of Dale too - having picked Robin Hood randomly as a vote, and then having a Mafia also choose Robin pretty much right afterwards?

But then, it might have just been pure bad luck for Dale, picking Robin, and having the mafia decide on him too. Who knows, but I am suspicious of Dale for this reason.

I'll probably wait a while to vote though, see if anything changes my mind.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-10-2008 at 11:41 PM.