Thread: theres nothing!!!

Default theres nothing!!!

may conatain spoilers!!!
    i just killed the behemoth king,and i want to fight yiazmat,but i go to the clan hall,and theres no marks.i go to the sandsea,and no marks.do i have to kill al the espers?im stuck and i dont know what to do.can someone help me?
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Quote Originally Posted by remnant1 View Post
    may conatain spoilers!!!
    i just killed the behemoth king,and i want to fight yiazmat,but i go to the clan hall,and theres no marks.i go to the sandsea,and no marks.do i have to kill al the espers?im stuck and i dont know what to do.can someone help me?
    You must kill all marks and kill the Hell Wyrm.

I got this guide on how to fight Hell Wyrm from GameFAQs.

First step to hell wyrm is defeating Vyraal which nets you a Dragon Scale. Go
    back to Cerobi Steppes/The Northsward(same place where you fought Vyraal) and
    go to the #10 Windmill and should be able to find an exclamation point.
    Examine it and you'll meet the Wyrm Philosopher and in exchange for the Dragon
    Scale will give you the Ageworn key.

The Ageworn key unlocks the door to Hall of the Wroth God in Sochen Cave
    Palace where Hell Wyrm is. Enter Sochen Cave Palace from Tchita Uplands and
    head toward Destiny's March. You want to enter Destiny's March from the east
    side because you need to open the "Doors of Hours" in a specific order. Open
    the doors from the east side going SW and then in a clockwise direction all
    the way around to back to the east where you started and you'll get a message
    that a door opened. Head to the west side of Destiny's March and you can open
    the door. Follow the path to the door to Hall of the Wroth God and use the
    Ageworn key to open it.
    Then you come face to face with Hell Wyrm.
    After killing this 9000000 HPed foe, you can get the Yiazmat hunt from old Monty, which will see you fighting Yiazmat and his holy powered 50000000 HP in the colisium. Hint, Yagru Darkblade=Good. Holy=BAD!!!

Blog Entries

you dont need to kill hell wyrm, but only see him. It would be a good idea to fight him though, because you can see how hard yiazmat is(about 5 times harder)

so,the hell wyrm isnt a mark?

Blog Entries

nope

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    nope
    But you do have to see him, but kill him, then you shall see the toned down might of YIAZMAT!!!!
    Plus Yiazmat has that chance of instant Death with his attacks, ssoooooo......yeah.

If you don't get the hunt after beating Hellwyrm. You should beat up as strong fiends as possible so you gain clan points and more you have those the better clan rank. That affects to your mark gain too...
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

Quote Originally Posted by 10-Breaker View Post
    If you don't get the hunt after beating Hellwyrm. You should beat up as strong fiends as possible so you gain clan points and more you have those the better clan rank. That affects to your mark gain too...
    lol that was unecesary.who here dosent have the knight of the round rank?this is yiazmat were talking about,not Trickster or any other previous low ranking mark

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'd suggest fighting Hell Wyrm too. Always good to test just how good you are and it doesn't hurt to fight another boss-type monster.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by remnant1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-Breaker View Post
    lol that was unecesary.who here dosent have the knight of the round rank?this is yiazmat were talking about,not Trickster or any other previous low ranking mark
    Yeesh... I didn't have knight of the round rank bfr KB so shut up... You never know who has and what...
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    I'd suggest fighting Hell Wyrm too. Always good to test just how good you are and it doesn't hurt to fight another boss-type monster.
    Compared to Yiazmat, Hell Wyrm is a walk in the park.

My advice; just stop playing. There's much less painful games you could be playing and actually having fun with.
    There is no signature here. Move along.