Thread: Reaper

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Default Reaper

Anyone else watch this show? The Devil is my favorite character, either him or Sock. It's pretty actiony and funny at the same time.

Sock is hilarious, and the devil is too in his own way. I'm glad Sam finally showed some balls in the last ep.

It's a neat show, and having the guy from Breaker High (Sock) brings back lots of memories. But something inside of me thinks that it won't last for another season unfortunately...

I looove this show. I hope it makes it... Right now, I think the only thing it's missing is a stronger overarching plot. There's the stuff with Sam trying to get out of his contract, but whatev. Most of it is nothing but villain of the week. Maybe I'm just spoiled by Buffy, which had about half individual stories and half intricate plots every season and did the unexpected most of the time. This is all personal opinion, of course, so blah blah.

And yeah, Sock total win.

I was surprised by the episode that went into Gladys' personal life. When they broke into her house and she chased them out, then started whacking their car with a shovel and the whole neighborhood stared at her... I really felt very sad when a single tear fell and she ran away back to her house. That was like one of the saddest T.V. moments I'd ever seen

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I tried watching it. Couldn't get into it. Thought it sucked. It's gonna get canceled.

Yeah, this show looked really bad...like Buffy mixed with Dead Like Me. Low budget, corny, non-original crap. In Canada it is on CityTV which is known for generally bad television. Well, unless you like reality TV and crappy fashion/club shows. Unless a good movie, Seinfeld or Poker is on I avoid anything on that station. Sorry Reaper, you don't make the cut. Upon learning in this thread a character is named Sock affirms my previous notions.