Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How I invest my money?

Default How I invest my money?

Right now, I'm 18, but I'm thinking about how to invest some of my money, so do you guys have any advice or anything that I look up into?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Guns, mime artists and five-legged chicken research.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

He speaks wisdom ^

Go in for something not many people go for, but certainly has a market. Cock roach fighting for example.

So, are you advising me to buy stock? Healthcare is always in demand! I could invest in that!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Research your stuff. Look at the investment columns in newspapers. If you have any relatives who have sucessfully invested, ask them for advice.

I dunno, I don't invest in things. I'd just suggest researching the field as much as you possibly can.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Moogle Yeah, I know it doesn't make me a god damned financial guru. It's called FACETIOUS!!!

A Final Fantasy forum isn't really somewhere you want to be asking for financial advice. I mean sure, there's bound to be ONE person here who is taking an Economics degree (I have absolutely no idea who that one person could be though oh please somebody find them ho ho ho I am funny!!!) but really now. My tips for you: Diversify. Don't just buy stocks, buy bonds too. And don't just buy one type of stock, buy a variety, 'cause that'll reduce your risk.

Sporks!! Invest in making Sporks with a knifey edge so knives, forks and spoons are rendered useless!! Just as scrumpleberry suggested to me!

On a more serious note...It's probably best to get real advise from a professional, as Psy suggested, that way you'll be safe to make the right decision and there'll be less chance of cocking it up...

^^
    Here I am to save the day!

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    A Final Fantasy forum isn't really somewhere you want to be asking for financial advice. I mean sure, there's bound to be ONE person here who is taking an Economics degree (I have absolutely no idea who that one person could be though oh please somebody find them ho ho ho I am funny!!!) but really now. My tips for you: Diversify. Don't just buy stocks, buy bonds too. And don't just buy one type of stock, buy a variety, 'cause that'll reduce your risk.
    I agree. Asking this forum about economic investment is like asking a duck to say moo.
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

Just do some reaserch and invest in somewhere you feel is right, but as said this isnt really the best place to be asking for finacial help

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Go to a financial advisor.

If you're Canadian, buy US dollars then sell them when the time is right.

Also, self-sealing stembolts.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Buying US dollar won't work -- it will not come back up faster than inflation.

You should invest in say, China or India. Those countries are poor(er) but will become rich fast.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Invest in future industries. Things like nanotechnology and biotechnology are likely to grow massively over the coming decades. Once I get money that's my plan

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

What you have to do is look at todays market and see if there are any gaps. For example there is a product that hasn't been dedacted to yet like cards, they are huge now and have shops of their own. You have a look at the market and see what hasn't been done yet or needs improving.

I hope I helped.
    Last edited by smittenkitten; 11-03-2007 at 08:39 PM.