View Poll Results: What id the worst minigame in the whole series?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chocobo racing (FFVII)

0 0%
  • Triple Triad (FFVIII)

4 7.69%
  • Tetra Master (FFIX)

13 25.00%
  • Chocobo Hot and Cold (FFIX)

4 7.69%
  • Blitzball (FFX)

11 21.15%
  • Blitzball (FFX-2)

7 13.46%
  • Sphere Break (FFX-2)

8 15.38%
  • Mob Hunts (FFXII)

5 9.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst minigame in the series?

Default Worst minigame in the series?

Decide and vote.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Banned

X-2's Blitzball, since you don't even get to control the characters anymore like in X.

I have never played FFX-2, so I voted for Triple Triad.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

triple triad is wonderful in like you can play it irl >:[

I voted for tetra master because it is clearly an attempt to ride the gravy train of triple triad's awesomeness but it failed. There is no card game in ffx, and I believe that is why 8)

Blitzball in all it's incarnations by several orders of magnitude.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. Disagreeing with objective reality and calling it an opinion doesn't make you not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
    Blitzball in all it's incarnations by several orders of magnitude.
    i hate to agree but im not a fan of playing blitzball on X or X-2 Having only won once

Winning in Blitzball is not hard supposing you don't let the computer play for you.

Jecht Shot means you win for free.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. Disagreeing with objective reality and calling it an opinion doesn't make you not wrong.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I love Tetra Master!

I've never played VIII, though...

Tetra Master is leading?

You guys make me sick.

Tetra Master. It took all that was wonderful about Triple Triad, and ruined it.

X-2's blitzball comes in a close second though.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I would vote FFX-2s but its not even really a mini game so it shouldnt be considered. I agree with Tetra Master in that it TRIED to take Triple Triad, tweak some things, and ride on its glory... and it failed. The only thing they did right with Tetra Master was remove the bull rules like Random, Same, Plus, etc, but overall it was very mediocre (hot and cold blew it away)

Thunder Plains. Hands down.

What, it has to be something that takes place outside of the main game? Okay, uh... Tetra Master. Its outcome (with the card battles) is completely random and it basically sucks ass.

And don't tell me I don't know how to read the cards' stats, I know what it all means: An attack/magic number, an M or a P to indicate if it's attack/magic and your physical then magic defense. And even looking at what the stats are it's still totally random.

It does not work.

I'd rather play Yu-Gi-Oh.
    Last edited by ReloadPsi; 11-04-2007 at 10:19 PM.

Thats actually the main reason I hate Tetra Master. Unless your cards stats are 4 times higher than the card you are trying to flip, theres actually a chance that the random roll will let the weaker card beat you, and its retarded. Stuff like a 6P57 card challenging a 4P35 card and losing. Absolutely random

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthanes View Post
    Thats actually the main reason I hate Tetra Master. Unless your cards stats are 4 times higher than the card you are trying to flip, theres actually a chance that the random roll will let the weaker card beat you, and its retarded. Stuff like a 6P57 card challenging a 4P35 card and losing. Absolutely random
    and thats why I hated, but i think blitzball sucks big ones ff X-2 is better than X in my opinion in blitzball, because it doesn't make me want to take my game and break it over my head

I actually didnt mind Blitzball, kinda wished it was more than 2 dimensions of movement. Aside from that aspect, I could enjoy it