Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Songs that piss you off to no end

I space it out so people like you can understand. Apparently, you're unable. Perhaps, blunt, is better? Do you enjoy concise things, easier to read? Here you go as you've no clue to what I mean.

The fact I complain I don't like what I hear has nothing to do with me not wanting to go looking for music. I don't go looking for music because I don't care enough. Is it wrong to say I don't like most of the music I hear?

You're saying music is subjective. So when I say 'this music is ' that isn't my opinion, it's my factual statement...or at least you think so. Me thinking it's is subjective. Millions would agree with and millions would agree with you. Subjective, as you said.

What is the title of this thread? "SONGS THAT PISS YOU OFF TO NO END." my reply? "ALL MUSIC PAST 2005...(can you fill in the blank?) PISSES ME OFF TO NO END" This is a thread about music that annoys you and I said the music that annoys me. Really, I goes back to about 2002 but since I liked it when it came out (not now) I can't say much about it.

For someone going on about 'music taste being subjective' you sure don't seem to understand it yourself. Also, to rehas, just because I say 'all music' doesn't exactly express that I mean that exact phrase. HYPERBOLE. Look it up if you don't understand it. jeez, all this started because you don't understand the most basic, poetic device that is used probably daily by most folk. Didn't they teach you that in high school?

On topic - That song on the new Iphone commericial. "Music is my best friend, music is my king size bed..." like that over and over again. Just grating to my ears, have to mute the TV when it comes on. No wonder I haven't but an i anything because their music on their commercials is so horrible (TO ME, THIS IS SUBJECTIVE DON'T BE HATING LIKE OMELETTECLE) I cannot and will not buy their products.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

How about you guys stop arguing and derailing the topic. And Jon Thompson, no more personal insults.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jon Thompson, you'd stretch any moderator's patience. Back on topic now please.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    Stronger "by" Kanye West.
    I know, Daft Punk made it WAY BETTER. Kanye West ruined it.

I can't stand Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous, and that "I Wanna Be A Rock Star" I think it's by Nickelback. The video is even worse.

But the winner... they played it when I went out with my friends...

Ay Bay Bay. If that song were a person I'd kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Thompson View Post
    On topic - That song on the new Iphone commericial. "Music is my best friend, music is my king size bed..." like that over and over again. Just grating to my ears, have to mute the TV when it comes on. No wonder I haven't but an i anything because their music on their commercials is so horrible (TO ME, THIS IS SUBJECTIVE DON'T BE HATING LIKE OMELETTECLE) I cannot and will not buy their products.
    That's my new favorite song!

From all the drugs the one I like more is music
    From all the junks the one I need more is music
    From all the boys the one I take home is music
    From all the ladies the one I kiss is music!!

You must really hate music to not like that song

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    But I hate. hate. hate. HATE. James Blunt.
    YES! I can't stand that guy either. "You're Beautiful" makes me sick when I hear it.. ugh.

Style Council - You're The Best Thing. My first boyfriend quoted it at me one time and now it just makes me cringe...

Robbie Williams - Angels. I must be the only person in Britain, anyway, who hates that blasted song!

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Whiffles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    Stronger "by" Kanye West.
    I know, Daft Punk made it WAY BETTER. Kanye West ruined it.
    I got told the other day how annoying it is that Daft Punk ruined Kanye West's song.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post

Robbie Williams - Angels. I must be the only person in Britain, anyway, who hates that blasted song!
    You are most certainly not!
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Whiffles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Thompson View Post
    That's my new favorite song!

From all the drugs the one I like more is music
    From all the junks the one I need more is music
    From all the boys the one I take home is music
    From all the ladies the one I kiss is music!!

You must really hate music to not like that song
    Oh yeah, I hate that song too. So annoying.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

All high school musical songs, but the one that iritates me the most is 'Bop to the top' its awful and my sister loves high school musical.

Nickelback - Photograph *cringes in memory*

Of course, I just hate Nickelback in general, but that's by far their most annoying offering. How can people stand them?

"The Devil Went Down To Georgia " - I would never go there because the heat is just ghastly
    Last edited by The Devil; 01-20-2008 at 10:35 PM.

On my WoW server, there's a guy who named himself Souljaboy. Me not being the biggest rap fan, had no idea wtf meant. People were talking about it though, and from what I was hearing from everyone, it was pretty popular.

Fast forward a few weeks later. My girlfriend and I are shopping at American Eagle and they play a music video on the big screen in the back of the store. What do ya know, it's Soulja Boy.

We were like, "THAT'S THE SONG!? WTF IS THAT GARBAGE??"

Sorry to say, but it's probably one of, if not the WORST, songs I've ever heard, if you can call it a song.

Absolutely NO talent involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post

Of course, I just hate Nickelback in general, but that's by far their most annoying offering. How can people stand them?
    Nickelback is quite possibly one of the worst bands in the world. For years I thought they only had one single that was playing on the radio over and over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post

Nickelback is quite possibly one of the worst bands in the world. For years I thought they only had one single that was playing on the radio over and over again!
    QFT LOL