Thread: Bazaar Q

Bazaar Q

First off hello everyone. In a brief search I couldn't find any mentioned introduction thread / area so I guess that's my hello until I find it.

I have a quick Q about obtaining Bazaar items in FFXII. To get an item, do you need to sell the loot to obtain it all at the same time or will it appear when you have eventually sold all the proper loot even if it's a gradual process over many visits?

Thank you for reading.

Selling it at the same time is the best approach because loot that is included multiple bazaar items can sometimes be taken as a "contribution" towards getting some item you don't want instead of the one you do.

Clarification: say X requires 2 rat pelts and 1 spider web and Y requires 2 rat pelts and 3 dusty bones. If you sell the rat pelts for Y now before getting and selling the bones, the game might add those to the running total for X rather than Y. If you sell a spider web before the bones, you're totally screwed.

You can do it gradually but I'd only do it with loot you can get a lot of.
    Last edited by Godhand; 11-05-2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: clarity
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. Disagreeing with objective reality and calling it an opinion doesn't make you not wrong.

Thank you very much, just the answer I was looking for.