Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite Villain Speeches

The Abridged Series is just full of awesome quotes, and they won't all fit in here. But my favorites probably come from Seto Kaiba.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishizu Ishtar
    Are you trying to tell me that Yugi and I are destined to play card games with each other for eternity?
    Yes.
    Best. Destiny. Ever.
    Tell me what this is about or I'll be forced to unleash the fury of my anime mullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Keith
    Now it's time for the ultimate cartoon showdown. Japanese animation versus American animation!
    Hey, you can't use that word, it belongs to America! Only Americans are allowed to-
    Shut the up!
    ...In America.

And then there's this quote, from E.E. "Doc" Smith's Chronicles of the Lensmen (which , if you haven't read it, you should go out and do so).

Quote Originally Posted by Gharlane of Eddore
    Hrrummphhh! As well you attempt to pit your vaunted physical strength against the momentum of an inert planet. Now, youth, have done. The time for temporizing is past. As I have said, I desire to spare you, as I wish you to rule this part of Boskonia as my viceroy. Know, however, that you are in no sense essential, and that if you do not yield your mind fully to mine, here and now, before this coming battle is joined, you must certainly die.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 11-18-2007 at 05:00 PM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, Essays on Mind and Matter
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment.
    I've never encountered anyone or anything as absolutely antithetical to everything I believe in, who still makes me pause and think for a moment. Chairman Yang = winnar.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.H.O.D.A.N.
    Look at you hacker. A p-p-pathetic creature of meat and bone. Pa-pa-panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
    Quote Originally Posted by S.H.O.D.A.N.
    The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? W-w-w-w-hen the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence. I am S.H.O.D.A.N.
    S.H.O.D.A.N. rules. Best. Villain. Ever.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Fun with Neo-Spacians! Luther X-Rated's Avatar

Bite my shiny metal ass!! -Bender-

Bender's not a villian, but he rocks socks so he's cool like one.
    Lv.3 Slime Knight! Slurp!

~Revolution~