Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i don't care, Shadow's not THAT important

everyone who doubts the awesomeness of Shadows MUST make him into an imp... now! He will amaze you

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi View Post
    I always have Umaro on the frontlines going into the final battle.
    cannon fodder?

Shadow should have his own spinoff game. I'm sure -anything- they did with him would be better than, say, DoC.

As far as choosing characters based on their stats or abilities...it's not like there's any boss in FFVI that can't be killed by -any- character. FFVI's cake...it's all about the story. Characters are more than the sum of their stats.

With that unofficial announcement that Square would like to explore VI in the way they are with VII. I always thought a Shadow solo game would be sweet. Game begins as Clyde. His missions, his being betrayed, then his return as Shadow. A ninja, stealth action?

DON'T TRY TO RUIN THE SANCTITY OF MY FF VI WITH YOUR SPINOFFS!!!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi View Post
    I always have Umaro on the frontlines going into the final battle.
    cannon fodder?
    Nope, sexy yeti goodness.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    My Gau killed Katana Soul with a single stone, what's your shadow done lately?
    Nothing special. Just slaughtered both Siegfried and Chupon at the colloseum.

Megasupermaxed speed with Odin FTW.

Anyways, Shadow is awesome (at the very least story-wise). I always have him in my party whenever I can.

I found Relm with Interceptor in the cave and I was rather clueless where Shadow was. So I googled, found this website and found all the answers here. I'm so glad I found this forum because I've recently stopped playing FFVI after hearing that if you don't save Shadow on Floating Islands, he never comes back.

I'm a little sad that I won't get him again, so I'm going to restart my game from scratch simply because in every game I have played, I try my best to get everything as much as possible.

And for some strange reason, the second I saw Shadow I had an ferocious hardon when he entered the screen.

"He'll even slit his mother's throat for gils!"

I always had Terra and/or Celes in my party, except for the obvious exceptions when they weren't available.

Arguably one of the best characters in the game and the most mysterious on top of it. I think Shadow is awesome character. His evade is unmatched and when properly equipped is a definite force to be reckoned with. I always save him, as he is my favorite chracter in the game I use him as much as possible.

-Without chaos there is no order, without order there is no chaos.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Chaos Mage, you might not have noticed, but this thread is two years old. With this type of thread, we prefer that you start new threads if you wish to bring up the topic again, rather than bumping up an old thread. I'll go ahead and close this.