Thread: "Ultima" help!

Angry "Ultima" help!

Ok i got to Ultima eventually, and killed her in less than 5 minutes, so the problem isnt her, its getting back out that is causing the problem, the only way i can see that i can do it is back-tracking the same way i came, [as i used to Way Stone to the right that is supposed to lead you almost out but thats a lie as it sent me somewhere totally different than out!!!!] and if that is the case id actually rather swallow my tongue as it took nearly an hour to get to her, so anyone know a fast route out??its reli annoyin me now

Sig created by the Genius that is Polaris

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

First and foremost you need a good map. Gamefaqs.com has several. This one here is the one I drew by hand as I progressed through the Crystal. It is, shall we say, a little rough since I wasn't intending it for public viewing. But two advantages it has over the other maps I've seen is:

It lists the name of each platform.
    It indicates which way a passageway is going, up or down.

So start at the top with Crystal Peak and Ultima:

1) Go down to Kanbavi Pis and the save point.

2) Go up to the northeast to Dha Vikarri Dhebon Ra.

3) Teleport with Way Stone XIX to Avikaari Kanbru Ra (follow the long red line)

4) Go down and northwest to Dha Vikaari Kabonii.

5) Teleport with Way Stone X to Avikaari Dhebon.

6) Go down to Apramai Vikaari. Do not go back to Giruvegan from here!

7) Instead go down to Kabonii Jilaam Prattivaa.

8) Go down to Kabonii Jilaam Ava.

9) Go down to Dha Vikaari Bhrum.

10) Teleport with Way Stone VII and continue going down until you reach the Crystal Core. From there, you can easily teleport out without backtracking through Girevegan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow,thats a pretty darn good map,how come i cant draw something like that?i always get my rooms misproportioned
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I used a ruler and a gamefaqs.com map printed out.

its pretty easy going around the cyrstal place when u have been there like how many times. I know my way around that place as if the map was in my head.

FullMetal Dope XD ~ Hot ~ rayquaza0's Avatar

Default Thought u should know

Remember one of the rooms has 2 treasure chest, inside one of those chest (yes a chest inside of a chest XD) is the ++Excalibur++ if you haven't gotten it yet, quite alot of spawn rate esp with diamond armlet
    Last edited by rayquaza0; 01-14-2008 at 06:26 AM.

to get to ultima i created a map myself(i didn't know that there was a map already) i biggined with prada vikaari and any other areas i went drew them with a line going up if i was moving up, righting the name of each place. that's how i got to Ultima defeated her anf gone back at the begging.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rayquaza0 View Post
    Remember one of the rooms has 2 treasure chest, inside one of those chest (yes a chest inside of a chest XD) is the ++Excalibur++ if you haven't gotten it yet, quite alot of spawn rate esp with diamond armlet
    Actually, it has the same rate of spawning regardless of whether you have a Diamond Armlet equipped or not. The DA only affects the outside/top chest, and the second chest (with a guaranteed 100% of Excalibur) has a 20% chance of spawning regardless of what item you get from the first one.