I have a lot of free time to waste this week, so here's what I decided to do:

At level 1 the BB absolutely sucked. They only did 1-2 damage, and with Imps having 8 HP all three together couldn't take one down compare to the WM who sometimes could. Normally she only did 3-5 damage. I chose not to give them nunchucks which would currently increase their damage because that's what I normally would do in a game. The WM had her Wooden Staff.

At level 2 the BB greatly improved, doing an average of 6 damage while the WM did an average of 8. I started having two BB attack an Imp, one go solo, and the WM soloed.

At level 3 the occasional Mad Pony was no longer certain death. All party members started to do an average of 10-13 damage equally against Imps, with the BB starting to get critical hits a lot more frequently. At this point I strayed away from the forest around Coneria to start to fight wolves and GrImps (Grape Imps because they're purple ) more frequently, along with the occasional Spider. Sometimes I would run into couple of Creeps and get creamed. One Creep wasn't so bad. Bones could put up some damage, but they died (again) fast.

At level 4 I went in the Temple of Fiends.

Much to my surprise Garland did not knock me down!

There was nothing much new in the way of monsters except for the zombies. They were pretty easy so I took them out with physical attacks. I wouldn't have wasted any of the WM magic slots to use Harm anyway since it shares the same space as Cure. By now my BB were starting to turn into powerhouses, always doing more damage than the WM. I gave her the Cap I found. Double Creeps were still a scary sight so I carried on to Provokia.

Now I can begin my journey!

I didn't stop by Matoya's Cave on the way because at this time it's sort of pointless. I did, however, get attacked by four Mad Ponies. Do you know what happened? I didn't die. Stupid ponies. I would be pretty mad too if I had a horn sticking out of my head. A single Iguana would destroy me without a lot a luck.. They have high defense and hit hard. Then I fought Bikke Boy's Love Crew.

Each pirate went down with a single attack from each party member. All too easy. I bought Mute for my WM for the one time in the game it's useful, fighting Astos. I also got her an Iron Hammer. It's pretty pointless buying Gloves because they trade 1 evade for 1 absorb. For that matter, the Cap is pretty pointless too Then I leveled until I reached level five.