Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't like House because House is so sarcastic and egoistic. He's really a big douchbag (albeit a rather smart douchbag) and I can't stand them irl, so why choose to sit in front of one for 40 minutes?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    I don't like House because House is so sarcastic and egoistic. He's really a big douchbag (albeit a rather smart douchbag) and I can't stand them irl, so why choose to sit in front of one for 40 minutes?
    Because he's the funniest man on TV? House isn't all about being a sarcastic bastard. He's had his moments where something resembling humanity come through.

Knowing that he is like that for comedic purposes? But, each to their own I guess! Oh, and what Vivi said.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

It's funny alright.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's what makes him great. He's hilarious and pwns all in sight. He's like Dr. Cox, but better. He could stare into your soul if he were real.

The first three seasons are great, and they only get better. The fourth hit a bit of a wall with cases that aren't quite as involving, mostly lacking the interaction of the original three subordinates (who are still on the show).

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We all want to be able to be that much of a jerk. Because the only way we could get away with it is if we were incredibly more right than everyone else 99% of the time.

House is one of the best shows on TV; fact. Last season rocked, this season rocks, people who don't like House are evil to their very core.