Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else tend to wish that you had more time to play video games?

Banned

Default Does anyone else tend to wish that you had more time to play video games?

Everytime I start with a new RPG, I get the feeling that I don't have enough time enjoying it.
    It doesn't matter if I spend several hours with it - time still feels too short.
    I've even tried getting up at 4:00 AM in the morning, but time runs so damn fast that it'll be 1:00 PM in no time.

I wish every hour lasted for seven or so hours, that would feel long enough.

well yeah! I think everyone here will more than likely say so. I remember being single, still living at home with my parents, and having hours on top of hours to play games, and I still wanted more. Now I'm married, have a job that requires me to work all night (6pm-6am), and when I'm not working I'm too freakin tired to do much of anything besides things I do with my family. So, my answer is most definitely YES!
    NO SIGNATURE NEEDED!!

Yeah, I've felt the same way. Especially when it comes to RPGs because, well, they just are so time consuming.

No, not really. I don't mind if I can only play a few hours here and there. But I am used to MMO's, where I have in the past spent full days at the computer doing mind-numbing tasks.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Definately. I'm never in the right frame of mind to play those sorts of games anymore because I just know I'll have to leave it for a few days while I'm working or not play for too long. It's annoying, I wanna be super into video games again but I always feel like there's too much *important* stuff on my mind or I should be doing!

Ouendan and EBA are the only games I regularly play now ;_;
    rawr

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes. Between other things in my life I can find it difficult to get the time for gaming that I'd like to get. I've had Mass Effect for more than a week now and have not yet finished it - time was I could have done it twice by now.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    No, not really. I don't mind if I can only play a few hours here and there. But I am used to MMO's, where I have in the past spent full days at the computer doing mind-numbing tasks.
    I'm still trying to make you play Baldurs gate.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All the time. Bloody university sucking out my soul.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Not really. I do admit that on some days I am too busy to even be near any of my gaming consoles but I that's alright with me. I enjoy the other things I do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    I'm still trying to make you play Baldurs gate.
    I'm still finishing off one last project, then I can play it.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Yeah! Doing class work is really cutting into my fun time. But luckily finals are next week and then five weeks off.

I have some time off now, finally, and I can't play any games on my tv. There's no way that's fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni Legacy View Post
    Yeah! Doing class work is really cutting into my fun time. But luckily finals are next week and then five weeks off.
    Class work is my fun time. No, seriously!

I just wish I was an insomniac.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    I just wish I was an insomniac.