Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mafia forum

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Woah, appearently I've been the only one with a busy day 0.o

Anyway. I agree we can't use the roles too early, in fact I thought that right after I posted it, but I had to go good thing we appear to be on the same page.

I think we should try and stay consistant and pick very early at first.

I want to be the last minute person... because I won't be on that often this weekend and during the week (lots of school work), so it should appear genuine.

For now, I think I'm gonna try and see who everyone is going against and hope it isn't us.
    unfortunately most people are smart enough to realize going against anyone so far would be stupid. So right now we don't have to do anything...
    Thats not totally true. Psyduck is acting suspicious so maybe if we get lucky someone will join me in finger point at him and that will = win

But right now no one is on.

Note: Don't join me. Lets see if nonmafia people suspect him. Its early, we can add our two cents to try and fool them, and make us think we are Citizens trying to help, but we do not want to show our hand and look suspicious early on.

I agree that Slowpoke and I should stay out of this for right now. I was waiting for someone to finally vote and Psyduck grabbed the bait. Finally. Now we see what happens.

Don't get too excited and vote to agree with him. Right now Psyduck is in a bad position, and might end up getting lynched himself.

EDIT: Just thought I should throw this out here...

Post here lots. And don't PM, we should all be in each others minds to make sure we don't mess up each others plans... or not cooperate. Also, I've noticed I can't see when your on.
    This has given me thoughts. Control how much you are on/visible. If they're really cunning (or maybe desperate), they might see inactivity, or activity without looking at the thread as suspecious.

Here is a conversation me and Slowpoke had Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    erm...right now I'll hold fire(my vote) and stand by and I fear if Psyduck retorts It would be suspicious to defend you, so we need to try not to get to personal because in personal battles I obviously can't back you up, but if you were to accuse someone of something like inactivity or bieng a mafia member I can back you up... So next time you point fingers I don't know how but try to set me up to back you up without suspiscion. The main thing most people will look for is groups of people that seem to have an alliance.
    We should be posting this. Ditto has to be included we have to be in each others heads. I'm going to copy and paste this into the thread.

Don't back me up unless I tell you otherwise, because I may make moves like that on my own some times out of my haste, and I don't want to bring down the entire team with a half baked idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    Altough obviously psyduck is not part of the mafia it seems like either he's extremely active for a citizen maybe just because he wants to have fun in the game... or that he is some sort of loner role like a serial-killer or vigilante. one of the weird roles.
    Maybe...
    Maybe not. Its early. Psyduck may be a mafia member choosing to distract everyone and let his team members initiate some sort of plan. Sure thats a bit farfetch'd (lol pokemon), but right now we have to be cautious its early anything could be a possibility.
    I'm going to continue watching and maybe posting (if I get back up/ it doesn't look odd) on this Psyduck situation only, no need to reveal a possible truce.
    I'll be careful though.
    Last edited by [M] Ron - Cop Dad; 12-01-2007 at 03:07 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that I've kind of been a slowpoke with you guys because when I get in character it kind of affects me as well. I can take time for moves(votes) and chatting because my char is naturally slow but I will try to be quick and on the page with you guys so expect me in this thread more than the other.

Right now I will make no moves, except back up the majority and go for the kill as long as it benefits the Mafia... unfortunately my slow and passive position will not allow me to back up you guys as much but I realize I still have the full power of a vote but voting can be more suspicious if I voted alot but didn't exclaim any moves or thoughts of moves allowed...(they would know I thought about what I do somewhere else) ie. Our thread

right now I think I should vote not with you guys ...or against you guys...but against someone else who is not with us that you didnt vote for... like while you two might vote for psyduck I could vote for who psyduck voted for..geodue...causing his position even worse..but also worsening mines...but making it better(for me) if they find out PsyDuck isnt in the mafia.

I definitely wasn't thinking about voting with him. We're on the same page. I agree that we should keep the conversations in here and make sure all three of us know what each other is doing. As far as the invisible thing goes, I've stayed invisible and haven't changed it once. I'm going to keep it that way until someone calls me on it and say that it was like that when I logged in. Which it was! I'll just tell them I didn't notice it.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    I definitely wasn't thinking about voting with him. We're on the same page. I agree that we should keep the conversations in here and make sure all three of us know what each other is doing. As far as the invisible thing goes, I've stayed invisible and haven't changed it once. I'm going to keep it that way until someone calls me on it and say that it was like that when I logged in. Which it was! I'll just tell them I didn't notice it.
    Miriel openly made a post that people should be invisible...so don't change it because it's a good thing and can't cause suspisions...

"((lol pokemon))"
    *slaps* pokemon are serious busines!!

lol just joking... btw who is the boss out of us 3? 0.0

Let's stick back some more.

We need to see who else votes now. Right now only Psyduck has voted, and at this rate... it might stay low like that...

So us not voting now is the best situation. What's the worst thing that happens? We wait so long its night, Geodude is killed with one vote, and we get to eliminate someone?

EDIT- Boss? I don't know? I assumed a natural leader would emerge. If we need to get a boss later we will, but we can't be fighting within ourselves.

I'm the boss. Why do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    I'm the boss. Why do you want to know?
    Wait there was actually a boss assigned? Or are you joking?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sandshrew, I asked that you guys be invisible in my post up there *points* because otherwise, people can see from Who's Online that you guys are looking at an invisible forum.

Also, if someone clicks on your profile at the same time that you're viewing/posting in this forum, they will see this: Viewing Forum @ 7:18 PM. So to safe guard against that, you should click into this forum and then open up the forum index in another tab or window so that it'll show your latest activity as: Viewing Forum Index @ 7:19 PM.

I honestly don't think that people are gonna be snoopin' around your profiles, but if you want to be extra careful...

By all means go visible when you're not viewing this forum. But it might be safer to just be invisible all the time.

:monster:

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Sandshrew, I asked that you guys be invisible in my post up there *points* because otherwise, people can see from Who's Online that you guys are looking at an invisible forum.

Also, if someone clicks on your profile at the same time that you're viewing/posting in this forum, they will see this: Viewing Forum @ 7:18 PM. So to safe guard against that, you should click into this forum and then open up the forum index so that it'll show your latest activity as: Viewing Forum Index @ 7:19 PM.

I honestly don't think that people are gonna be snoopin' around your profiles, but if you want to be extra careful...

By all means go visible when you're not viewing this forum. But it might be safer to just be invisible all the time.
    Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT While your here...
    Was there some kind of boss title given? If so what does it mean?
    Last edited by [M] Ron - Cop Dad; 12-01-2007 at 03:26 AM.

Miriel, do we show up on the Who's Online list if we're invisible to moderators and administrators? And if we're invisible, our last activity shown will be the last activity while visible, right?

In other words, if we stay invisible, are we safe from being seen at all?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

There is no way to be invisible to moderators and administrators.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've instructed all Moderators playing the game NOT to look at the Who's Online throughout the duration of this game. But even if they do, they can't see these forums either. So don't worry about it. Also, while invisible, no one other than Moderators can see any recent activity info in your profiles. And I've told the CKs not to look at Pokemon profiles either. Everything is safe and sound as long as you guys keep invisible.

BUT they can still see us "Viewing Forum", which would be fishy, correct?

Also, yes, I'm the godfather. I don't know if that's bad that I'm telling you guys or not. They're mean and didn't tell me if I should let you know or not.