Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mafia forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    BUT they can still see us "Viewing Forum", which would be fishy, correct?

Also, yes, I'm the godfather. I don't know if that's bad that I'm telling you guys or not. They're mean and didn't tell me if I should let you know or not.
    Does that change anything (I.E. do we lose if you die?).
    If so then you should stay conservative.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moderators can, but I told them not to look through profiles and Who's Online during the game. Which means they won't see the recent activity.

Sandshrew, read the Mafia wiki linked in the first post of the Mafia Discussion thread. It explains what a Mafia godfather is.

Okay.

Basically, I'm a regular mafia member but if I get investigated by a cop, I turn up as a citizen.

Okay.

Basically, I'm a regular mafia member but if I get investigated by a cop, I turn up as a citizen.
    Oh thats cool.

Lets leave this whole invisible thing behind us and get back on topic toward strategy. K?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This means me and sandshrew should take up the more passive but sandshrew is already pointing fingers. x_x

Ditto is it ok with you if you be...not a pointer but more of an agressor than me? seeing as suspicions against you in terms of lynching are dangerous but police can't touch you? By agressing I mean more active voting and stuff. and I'm on and people know I'm on so I should vote. I'm going to vote against geodude. "because he is inactive." -WAIT NO! ditto can you vote vs Geodude? it will raise your suspicions I guess but also Psyduck...

I'm hoping to get a triplekill guys. Geodude today and Psyduck tomorrow. and someone else tonight *kekeke*

I think the best thing to do right now is to lay low and let the time tick away with Psyduck hopefully being the citizens' target.

Edit: Aggressor. That's a good word. That's what I meant earlier when I said I could start pointing fingers in the middle of the game. I want the cop(s) to look at me and hopefully pull their findings in the thread. That means you guys have to be careful about pointing at me and there's no way I'm pointing at you guys unless that's our plan later. To off one of our own to save the game, you know. I hope it doesn't come down to that obviously.

I don't think we should worry about voting right yet. There is a chance the Psyduck may be the only person to vote. I think Ditto shouldn't make a move until someone else makes a vote, and if it is also against Geodude then we are even more set and that voter maybe be a member of a rival faction that we should take out (he/she would be doing exactly what Slowpoke just suggested making him a good choice for a rival faction member).

Also, I don't think we have much to worry about with me pointing fingers. Even if I get taken out, The Godfather is important to have in the end when the Cops have a higher chance of suspecting him, and finding out that he is a "Citizen"...

We should try and have Ditto survive, it only takes one of us to win, and we want them to not suspect him toward the end.

I'd hate to get taken down too early but if they're set on lynching me for whatever reason early on, don't get too worked up. It'll just make it worse for you guys.

Thoughts on who to kill tonight? :evilking:

I'd hate to get taken down too early but if they're set on lynching me for whatever reason early on, don't get too worked up. It'll just make it worse for you guys.

If anyone jumps on the train to kill Geodude, I say him/her.

That would mean their from a rival family trying to make sure their members stay safe... not realizing they gave themselves away.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post

That would mean their from a rival family trying to make sure their members stay safe... not realizing they gave themselves away.
    No one would jump on the train to kill Geodude if they were on a rival family because Geodude is already dead with Psy's lone vote. So we should look for the opposite, what if Geodude is bieng inactive, but part of a rival faction, the rival faction would probably vote for someone else and give a believable reason, just to save geodude?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post

No one would jump on the train to kill Geodude if they were on a rival family because Geodude is already dead with Psy's lone vote. So we should look for the opposite, what if Geodude is bieng inactive, but part of a rival faction, the rival faction would probably vote for someone else and give a believable reason, just to save geodude?
    If two people vote the same person other then Geodude, I'm going to say that we should take one of them out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post

Thoughts on who to kill tonight?

If two people vote the same person other then Geodude, I'm going to say that we should take one of them out.
    I would generally agree with you loosely on that, but in this case I strongly agree we should kill meowth but not Psyduck tonight. Please argue me on that because I can't clarify my reasons that well and they are sort of intiutive.

I think we should discuss if we decide to kill one of them...are we just going to kill them..or vote with them against geodude and kill them? the reason I ask this is because I thought that it might be weird that the person who went with psyduck got killed...because then others might think psyduck was with meowrth(if meowth is revealed as a mafia faction). and then kill psyduck which is good but...then they'd know there is an enemy faction against psyduck that killed meowth... Actually...kill meowth and dont vote lol... because I just proved you right in not voting against geodude...they already know there are multiple factions..so we can give them the info that there are mafia factions because it's obvious and part of the game...

New Rule: You cannot refuse to vote.

If you're away, busy, and you miss a round of voting. That's fine and understandable. But you cannot be active, post in the thread, and then be all, "I don't fee comfortable voting for someone, so I won't." Hells noes!

In the real world of Mafia, if you refuse to vote, someone will literally tackle you, pin you to the ground, and raise your hand FOR you during the voting period. Gosh darnit, you are gonna vote whether you like it or not. Since I can't do that, I'm gonna say this:

VOTE OR DIE.

That's right, I went there. Oh snap.

erm...dang.

sorry guys, I'm FORCED to make a move without you here...and as a little sidenote... I think anyone who doesn't just go for the slow decimating of random people(geodude) may be thinking about the game too much and is possibly a enemy rival...I am going to vote against geodude because it's what I think you guys would want me to do.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 12-01-2007 at 04:59 AM.

Sorry but uh...

I think we should discuss if we decide to kill one of them...are we just going to kill them..or vote with them against geodude and kill them? the reason I ask this is because I thought that it might be weird that the person who went with psyduck got killed...because then others might think psyduck was with meowrth(if meowth is revealed as a mafia faction). and then kill psyduck which is good but...then they'd know there is an enemy faction against psyduck that killed meowth... Actually...kill meowth and dont vote lol... because I just proved you right in not voting against geodude...they already know there are multiple factions..so we can give them the info that there are mafia factions because it's obvious and part of the game...
    I didn't understand any of that. Try making what you type clearer.

I'm sorry. Don't think I'm not here. I'm always here.

Right now, it's hard to make any serious accusations so I think everyone is pretty much safe and everyone is afraid to start up a conversation. I still think it's a good idea if we split up our votes every round.

I'm sorry. Don't think I'm not here. I'm always here.

Right now, it's hard to make any serious accusations so I think everyone is pretty much safe and everyone is afraid to start up a conversation. I still think it's a good idea if we split up our votes every round.
    Alright in that case I'm going to still vote Psyduck. Keep suspicion on him. You guys wait a bit longer and vote other then Psyduck...

It hard to spot a faction if no one votes at the same time or votes the same.