Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mafia forum

Slowpoke, do you want to vote very last or do you want me to?

Okay nevermind.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    sorry guys, I'm FORCED to make a move without you here...and as a little sidenote...
    You still have 14 hours (more than half a day) to decide on your vote. So don't act as though you're being nailed down to vote right away. Forced, my butt. It's a game where you vote people to die! What's the point of playing without voting, eh?

Also, it's super fun watching you guys strategize.

*will try not to interrupt anymore*

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Sorry but uh...

I think we should discuss if we decide to kill one of them...are we just going to kill them..or vote with them against geodude and kill them? the reason I ask this is because I thought that it might be weird that the person who went with psyduck got killed...because then others might think psyduck was with meowrth(if meowth is revealed as a mafia faction). and then kill psyduck which is good but...then they'd know there is an enemy faction against psyduck that killed meowth... Actually...kill meowth and dont vote lol... because I just proved you right in not voting against geodude...they already know there are multiple factions..so we can give them the info that there are mafia factions because it's obvious and part of the game...
    I didn't understand any of that. Try making what you type clearer.
    Doesn't matter. We're forced to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    Slowpoke, do you want to vote very last or do you want me to?
    Slowpoke voted, looks like you vote last...
    Sit back and wait so we can have your vote be educated.

Okay. I'm chilling and waiting for the outcome. I'll try not to be last to vote altogether; that may be suspicious. Either way, through the whole game, I'm pretty sure I'll never vote with either of you just in case I get found as a citizen by a cop. That way there's no link between me and you two. Cool?

Okay. I'm chilling and waiting for the outcome. I'll try not to be last to vote altogether; that may be suspicious. Either way, through the whole game, I'm pretty sure I'll never vote with either of you just in case I get found as a citizen by a cop. That way there's no link between me and you two. Cool?
    Never say never. If the situation arises we may need you to vote with one of us.

Yeah, I was just saying I was pretty sure. We can always check with each other here to make sure we're all doing what's best for the team.

Blog Entries

Do we want geodude or Psyduck dead?
    - I don't think it matters much because we don't have any suspicions yet...I think?

Exactly posting in this thread is very important to make sure we communicate well...
    Good job so far team

I think we should let the townspeople do the work, Slowpoke. We can help them along only a little, not to mention there are far more of them than there are of us. No point in getting antsy yet; the first kill will most likely be all the citizens' fault. They'll get the ball rolling and all we have to do is watch as they jump from one to the other. When it's our time to figure out who to kill, we can make a good choice without figuring it all up too soon and having to replan after the town ends up killing our target before we do.

Geodude is gone. It appears that he doesn't stand a chance...

Important
    I'm worried about Meowth. He appears to know the game well, and he supports Psyduck who is who I wanted to try and set up to take the fall next round. I don't know if we should outright kill him, now that might be suspicious. But I'm starting to think that maybe Meowth and Psyduck may be on an opposing Mafia faction.

Blog Entries

yes, we can outright kill somebody if there is any suspicion of them bieng a mafia faction that anybody in the main thread could pick up, we should kill them.

For example:

We could kill Hypno because there is suspision that he is a jester. There is no way this could bakcfire because if he is the Jester...we knock out an enemy that could have won the entire game just by bieng lynched..And if he isn't...we killed someone not in our faction...and that kill in no way reveals that either of us 3 are part of the mafia faction. The ONLY possible way it can backfire is it could destroy a diversion of having a jest causing chaos...but obviously if he is the jest he just blew that diversion just now. so that backfire doesn't apply to us.

Same thing for any other mafia faction/person we suspect...it couldn't backfire as long as other people in the main thread are capable of getting those same suspiscions.

I'm sure Geodude will be back sometime within 13 hours. He/she's got time to defend him/herself and things could change after that. Yes, I agree with the Meowth / Psyduck thing, too.

Edit: The jester would be a nice target. We may want to keep Hypno in mind for the night.

Slowpoke you don't know what I meant. I meant it might look suspicious if Meowth is killed and then I try and set up Psyduck AGAIN they might catch on.

I know we can kill people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Slowpoke you don't know what I meant. I meant it might look suspicious if Meowth is killed and then I try and set up Psyduck AGAIN they might catch on.

I know we can kill people.
    lets try and get psyduck lynched and not murdered...and Meowth killed...I don't see how that would put you into any suspicion?