Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mafia forum

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Slowpoke you don't know what I meant. I meant it might look suspicious if Meowth is killed and then I try and set up Psyduck AGAIN they might catch on.

I know we can kill people.
    lets try and get psyduck lynched and not murdered...and Meowth killed...I don't see how that would put you into any suspicion?
    No one outright disagreed in the entire thread except Meowth to me...

So it would look weird if the only person who said something to me was killed. It would probably put me in a bad position.

Slowpoke you don't know what I meant. I meant it might look suspicious if Meowth is killed and then I try and set up Psyduck AGAIN they might catch on.

lets try and get psyduck lynched and not murdered...and Meowth killed...I don't see how that would put you into any suspicion?

So it would look weird if the only person who said something to me was killed. It would probably put me in a bad position.
    That's a good point. How do you guys feel about picking off someone entirely out of the conversation right now? Eevee, Butterfree, Pikachu. Just throwing out names and trying to keep an open mind.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Psyduck/Meowth have you in a sort of pinch right now and we need to find a way out. It would be suspicious if meowth died. and Psyduck is the one we want lynched now because besides meowth outright disagreeing with you...you outright disagreed with Psyduck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post

That's a good point. How do you guys feel about picking off someone entirely out of the conversation right now? Eevee, Butterfree, Pikachu. Just throwing out names and trying to keep an open mind.
    That sounds like a good idea. I'd go with Pikachu s/he appears to be one of the smarter and more seasoned players.

Blog Entries

That sounds like a good idea. I'd go with Pikachu s/he appears to be one of the smarter and more seasoned players.
    If that's the case I'd go with Hypno. they couldn't possibly get suspisious of us because of that.

If that's the case I'd go with Hypno. they couldn't possibly get suspisious of us because of that.
    Why waste a killing over someone like that? I don't feel comfortable with some of these players in, but Hypno is not one of them. We want them to not be suspicious of us... but we don't want to waste our time.

Alright. I think it's good that we're keeping each other in check. I also agree that Psyduck being lynched may help keep you safe, Sandshrew.

I think him being lynched would help, but it wouldn't be the only thing that could save me...
    We need to try and let the situation blow over, I could weasel my way out of this easily just by having less attention brought to it. I think if Pikachu or Eevee where to be killed the members would be so distracted with that they might rally to my side or just completely forget about it.

If Psyduck or Meowth are killed by the Mob right now though hat would make me look very suspicious.

Blog Entries

True, a smart citizen can be as dangerous as a mafia member if he can be convincing, and Hypno even though he won't backfire...won't benefit either. So I'll go with you on Pikachu. Pikachu for reasons you just described and probably have in your mind even further elaborated.. is a very beneficial death.

Mmmmm... Beneficial death...

So we have a temporary agreement?

Blog Entries

I love the fact that we still have Ditto's vote left... I think we should use it on Psyduck but I don't think sandshrew can continue his fight with psyduck and I can't join because I don't want to look like I'm paired with sandshrew.

I love the fact that we still have Ditto's vote left... I think we should use it on Psyduck but I don't think sandshrew can continue his fight with psyduck and I can't join because I don't want to look like I'm paired with sandshrew.
    No I don't think he should vote with me. This round is almost already decided, may as well let Geodude take the hit.

Yes. I'll go along with Pikachu for now unless something changes. It's always nice to give some thoughts on kills just in case one of us isn't here during the night. Just in case.

Edit: For the night kill, that is.

Edit2: LOL @ ed/Hypno.

Blog Entries

Yes. I'll go along with Pikachu for now unless something changes. It's always nice to give some thoughts on kills just in case one of us isn't here during the night. Just in case.

Edit: For the night kill, that is.

Edit2: LOL @ ed/Hypno.

I don't know for sure if Hypno is a jest...but I certainly know ed is.