Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Mafia forum

I'm going to be gone for a little while. Just letting you guys know. I'm off.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    I'm going to be gone for a little while. Just letting you guys know. I'm off.
    ditto. Ill be gone for a couple hours though... if you need any info from me in terms of death which I will probably be here for... Pikachu Meowth(if sandshrew is safe) or pikachu....

erm...well I noticed some things b4 i left and couldnt leave.

most of what I want to do is because I think Psyduck/Meowth are a rival mafia faction, they both act like what I think would be a person with the power to kill people at night, and teamembers they have to look out for and cooperate with...although meowth seems to be more in a position where he has to cooperate and support people. Mainly because he instead of pointing fingers accused people that we ourselves also thought to be a threat. Just like we did the same thing to psyduck, and now he is doing to us. usually mafia people probably have an urge to not point fingers, but point back at people to seem like the person who is supposed to point fingers but not completely and a little bit later because they had to plan it in groups (factions).

All my posts contain some confusion and in-character to them that I could exaggerate and make myself into a clown type persona...and have people suspect I have to include confusion in all my posts because im a jest. Also what ditto said about Geodude is true. and I think Geodude did pretty good. I will post continueing this persona, somewhat safely changing vote to Psyduck. at the expense of coming off as stupid and not so much of an asset if I were a citizen. and I think one of us mentioned the Psyduck/Meowth threat and we(mostly sandshrew) could possibly get meowth in a position where we can kill him. Especially if Geodudes explanation appeals to him other than his faux paux about killing saying psyduck is a jest...yet we should lynch him? I think he may be giving us a hidden message to kill PsyDuck for some weird reason? what possible role could that be? maybe hes a roleblocker or cop and its part of an invistigation?

plz help me b4 i rush my change? (I will try to do it a earlier than when Ditto votes so possibly around atleast 3 hours before the day ends?)
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 12-01-2007 at 07:37 AM.

I poked my head in and saw this but I've got to go after I post here.

I think it'd be best not to change your vote. Changing votes is a good way to gain the attention of everyone. They'll look at that hard in the next couple rounds. Let the rest of the Pokemon come up with their thoughts and then we'll figure out what's up. There's too much to speculate right now.

I'm gone again.

I know you guys are gone...

But day will be over soon, and everything that happened while you guys where asleep gave me a great chance to frame Psyduck, Meowth, and possibly make myself untouchable during the night...

Like what?

I'm going to need some advice on who to vote for. I was going to lean toward one of the two that hadn't posted yet in the main thread. Oddish or Bulbasaur. Now Oddish has posted and Vulpix has brought up that Gastly still hasn't come into the main thread. That leaves Bulbasaur and Gastly for those who haven't shown themselves. Or I can go with the majority with Geodude, or against Psyduck for changing his vote too often and trying to confuse everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    Like what?

I'm going to need some advice on who to vote for. I was going to lean toward one of the two that hadn't posted yet in the main thread. Oddish or Bulbasaur. Now Oddish has posted and Vulpix has brought up that Gastly still hasn't come into the main thread. That leaves Bulbasaur and Gastly for those who haven't shown themselves. Or I can go with the majority with Geodude, or against Psyduck for changing his vote too often and trying to confuse everyone.
    Oh I didn't know any of you where still here...
    Look at the main thread. I just made a post that makes me untouchable from the apposing mafia during the night thread... and might make a good argument against Psyduck.

EDIT:
    I have to go now but this is for whenever you guys get it...

Slowpoke you have to post now, your inactivity may look suspicious... I would recommend something about how you are currently mauling over ______ or ______.... And if people who jumped on the Geodude wagon are starting to look suspicious.

Ditto, you have to make a post soon too. Can't look too inactive.

Also at this point I think I want to take the pointing fingers role... since I've already seemed to embody it.
    Last edited by [M] Ron - Cop Dad; 12-01-2007 at 04:39 PM.

I do believe there's a good logic against Psyduck right now with that. However, you're going to get analyzed really hard soon. I've got a feeling Meowth is going to come at you full-speed. Get ready.

Awesome; actually they're eating it up! Good, you're the wo/man, Sandshrew. Might change after the night, though, so it's always good to be prepared.

I'm going to go for Gastly. I'm going to bring up that Vulpix reminded me of him/her, which he did. I hadn't noticed he wasn't in the main thread yet. Also, Vulpix is keeping track of things (votes, inactivity) pretty well. I think he/she'll be a good "ally". I'm actually doing the same thing keeping track of who's voting for whom and who dies during which night.

Edit: I'm going to be gone for a while. Definitely into part of the night time just so you guys know.
    Last edited by [M] Gaius; 12-01-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Make sure you post before you go

I'm in. And now I'm gone. Also, Slowpoke voted for Geodude earlier. May be a bad idea to switch this late; not for sure. For the night, if I'm not here, I'm still okay with the off-the-wall person that's not posting too much and looks pretty smart. Eevee, Pikachu, whatever. So you guys just decide and make sure to make a new thread in this Mafia forum with Kill: whoever as the title.

See you guys later if I'm not dead!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*STandby post* I'm ready to discuss what all deaths mean to us and how we should react in public.

Ok so butterfree is a rival mafia faction...obviouisly...

My goal is to eliminate all people with affiliation with Butterfree. *goes to investigate*

Butterfree was a werewolf? Okay then. I don't know if that's good or bad for us. I guess it's bad since we lost out the chance to kill a citizen but maybe we're better off with Butterfree out of the way fast so he doesn't kill one of us off during the night.

I'm going to be gone again for a long while. Sorry, I'm so gone but I'll be more active in the week.

Guys you do know that right now we are set up to kill Psyduck, and we still haven't heard from Ditto's opinion.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey ditto, if you are going to post, at least provide some input on who you want to whack tonight.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Whackin' a duck is as good as any, I guess. As long as you guys think it won't come back to bite us, I'm good with that. Psyduck.

Okay. I'm going to need a good sum-up post to get the gist on what's going on now; this blew up really fast while I was gone over the weekend but I'm back now. Sorry.

Please, if you guys agree, I'd like to keep all discussion in one of these threads. Having a ton of threads here in the mafia forum looks a little unorganized and we have to go back and forth hunting for information. I think it would be best to keep everything in here and make as simple as possible.

I assume we voted for Psyduck last night by reading the posts in here. Sucks he's not dead!

I haven't read the actual Game Thread yet for Day 2. I'm off to read that then I'm coming back in here to strategize. Just looking at what's going on in here, we need a definite regroup. Let's all get on the same page.