Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Welcome to the Mafia forum

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok i am in a face off beetween me and Kadabra. Right now it's a 5/6 vote for either squirtle or Kadabra. everyone thinks I'm a cop and to prove it Kadabra has to die tonight. that way the doctor will protect me. also if kadabra survives he will tell everyone another faction exists. So you're probably going to have to look into it yourself if you don't trust me. If you think you can do this without suspiscion vote for Kadabra. Otherwise try and not vote for squirtle and continue bieng incactive.

after and if kadabra dies I gaurantee we will all instantly be on the same page and doing just fine.

Right now, it looks like you're pretty much a goner Slowpoke. Are there any thoughts you've got right now that you want to share with Sandshrew and I about anything? Who you think should be targeted tonight, just in case you're not around? I'm coming down to the conclusion that I may have to vote for you, especially if my vote is the deciding factor. That would mean that, to everyone, it would look like I killed you in the end which would help us as a team in the long run.

It's 8 votes against you right now but that could change, you never know. And Hypno's just getting on my nerves now. I'm keeping track of all the voting and he's making me change it too often!

I just want to hear your input before you might be killed.

Blog Entries

The only reason I'm bieng killed really is sandshrew stopped trusting me and said he was going to kill me because I'm bieng hurtful to the team and I said fine. If he would have went along I could have killed kadabra, who is , please don't follow sandshrew and trust me, a mafia, and therefore gain so much trust that people would protect me. If I can reverse this, and sandshrew would have to change his mind, we can kill kadabra, instead of me bieng killed, that's just tells people more than they need to know.

I'm on a team with both of you and I certainly don't want to vote for either of you ever. The number one concern here is that to win this game, the mafia need to win. I don't understand how there's anyway for us three to move the votes from you to Kadabra and there are only two empty votes left to use, mine and Togepi's. I think Sandshrew made a logical choice from what was being said in the thread. If I was reading what was in the thread, I would have also voted for you I think. The only chance you have right now the way I see it is if somebody comes in and starts switching votes all of a sudden without you telling them to do so. Very minute chance of that. But you never know. I would like you to open up and think about who should be targeted tonight, also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    I'm on a team with both of you and I certainly don't want to vote for either of you ever. The number one concern here is that to win this game, the mafia need to win. I don't understand how there's anyway for us three to move the votes from you to Kadabra and there are only two empty votes left to use, mine and Togepi's. I think Sandshrew made a logical choice from what was being said in the thread. If I was reading what was in the thread, I would have also voted for you I think. The only chance you have right now the way I see it is if somebody comes in and starts switching votes all of a sudden without you telling them to do so. Very minute chance of that. But you never know. I would like you to open up and think about who should be targeted tonight, also.
    obviously Meowth or Kadabra, see... you may or may not believe me but don't make the same mistake the town did, they both really are Mafia. Infact, werewolves

I don't understand how you know that. Also, Psyduck was targeted last night and that failed, mostly I think due to him being the most talked-about on Day 1. Kadabra is most talked-about today, not counting you, and has a good chance of being protected, especially if you're lynched and everyone finds out you're mafia. They'll think he's telling the truth about being a hunter. Maybe, maybe not. Like I said, there are no definites.

Blog Entries

and that's why sandshrew shouldn't have been such a smurfface

Blog Entries

Sandshrew should have realized it was truly a kadabra v. slowpoke, and kadabra won not only that I get killed but it only helps him, just like if I got kadabra killed it would have helped me.

Well, that's not constructive. We really need some concrete stuff, Slowpoke.

Why do you think Kadabra is a werewolf?

Edit: Getting Kadabra killed would have helped you only if he was a werewolf.