Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 1 & Night 1

Default Day 1 & Night 1

Just to keep things organized.

I don't think we should do anything to link ourselves to eachother just yet. That's what the Mafia did wrong in the other games, when the first mafia died, they all went down.

I don't have any plans on voting.

Alright, if the guy who's already accusing me gets killed off, then it's likely I'll be pinned as a Suspect. So leave him alone for the first couple nights.

Edit: It's Psyduck. LEts leave him alone for now.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Psyduck is enthusiastic and easy to manipulate. Never, ever, kill him.

I've been looking through the thread for low content posters - doctors and cops want to keep their heads down somewhat, but not enough so that people will want to lynch them.

#1 Slowpoke
    #2 Clefairy
    #3 Snorlax
    #4 Diglett

In order of preference to get whacked. Slowpoke first please unless something changes. But hey I'll update this thread when that happens.

Lev, I know you wanted Geodude but god knows he can be lynched easily enough.
    Last edited by [M] Kurt - Cool Dad; 12-01-2007 at 05:01 AM.

jesus smurfing christ hypno.

Knowing Del's stance on bad language I'd be surprised if he didn't receive a PM being told to knock it off.

Also do we know Del and Miriel's stances on jesters? I believe they don't like the role, and therefore Hypno isn't actually a jester but someone who does not want to be lynched - another mafia faction? Let's wait until Night 2 to confirm whether or not there is one before whacking Hypno.

EDIT: Okay I can't find anything to suggest Delly and Muriel don't like jesters but I'm still gonna say it's someone to be whacked on Night 2 atm.
    Last edited by [M] Kurt - Cool Dad; 12-01-2007 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him.
    Sneaky smurfer. They're together. Either mafia or masons. We whack Slowpoke, and if it turns out there's another mafia group, recruit Hypno. If not, whack him because he aint gonna get lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him.
    Sneaky smurfer. They're together. Either mafia or masons. We whack Slowpoke, and if it turns out there's another mafia group, recruit Hypno. If not, whack him because he aint gonna get lynched.
    Alright, we Wack Slowpoke Tonight, and then see what becomes of it?

I get the feeling though he doesn't know anything about Hypno. It just seems odd to do so right now.

But its not like we have anything else to go on at the moment.

Yes, knocking off the silent ones sounds like a good plan, beginning with slowpoke.

That Hypno is a ticking time bomb, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck
    btw who is cop? .. i want to know who has to get lynched for me to get the job
    Quoted in case he edits his post. Looks like we found ourselves a backup :laugh:

Let's not whack him until we take the real thing out first.

Yeah, no point in going for him just yet as he have no power. For all we know the other mafia are going for him tonight because of that anyway.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I like to think of the other mafia as bumbling idiots.

Geodude is so obviously foa, and talk of a "role" confirms your earlier theory. Hopefully we can get her lynched. What a pity Meowth wasn't online before the deadline, otherwise he would surely have changed his vote~

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. I like to think of the other mafia as bumbling idiots.
    Haha yeah, me too xD

I don't have any suspicions about any mafia tho

[rubah]I really dont like squirtle. Maybe that's just me but he's sending red flags up. For me, anyway I see him as a threat.[/rubah]

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Why didn't butterfree vote? Was it part of your strategy? He could have at least forced a tie. You guys need to get on the ball here.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

He wasn't even online.

Yeah, the curses of inactivity. We don't plan on dying just yet, though.