Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

this is so messed up.. the citicenz dont believe me when i say im a backup cop.. and the mafia prob do because they know im not a mafia.. either way im gonna die soon :sad:
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.

I still say he's Jesus, though.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Who lies in a game of mafia? The mafia. Nobody else should lie. I cannot stress this enough. We need to all tell the truth or else we're going to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew
    Next he says "We shouldn't consider team rocket evil that would make Meowth look like he's in the Mafia!" That would actually support my idea that Meowth and Psyduck are both in the Mafia, and now Psyduck is trying to save Meowth's skin from being suspected.
    But when you actually read Psyduck's post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck
    edit:edit: also.. maybe something we should consider.. with all the team rocket background as evil and such.. wouldnt you put meowth as a mafia? .. this is not accusation.. just reasoning.. asking what you guys think?
    He's saying you SHOULD suspect me of being a mafia. Sandshrew just out and out lied about that, and I don't know how he thought he would get away with it, unless he thought nobody would bother to actually read Psyduck's posts, which makes sense as they are clearly insane. This is the only evidence he tabled against me...somebody who he believes to be mafia accusing me of being mafia. This makes absolutely no sense. A mistake, perhaps? No. Here's why.
    The fact that my opinion is after carefully analyzing all of your posts
    If you carefully analysed his posts like you claim you did, you'd know he was accusing me of being mafia. I skimmed his post for about 5 seconds and I knew what he was saying. You lied to try to drop me in it and you knew what you were doing.
    You watch guys. I know I'm on to them.... they'll probably kill me during the nightphase to keep me quiet, if I get killed during the night you better give my idea on Meowth x Psyduck being in the Mafia a bit more thought.
    I know you're saying this because you think we're mafia and we're going to kill you. (or to at least give that impression) But if that was honestly the scenario - and I don't believe it is - posting something like that is the ABSOLUTE WORST THING YOU COULD DO. I'm not mafia, and I don't know about Psyduck (and god knows I don't even want to begin analysing that guy) but let's suppose you're wrong about him, too. The mafia see this, and go "Right, let's kill Sandshrew to make Meowth and Psyduck cop the heat". It's a terrible strategy either way, and anybody can see that, so I think you are trying to hide something.

From the way Geodude backed him up, and the way the two of you voted together, well, I am absolutely convinced you two are in cahoots to pursue an agenda. I don't know if that agenda is good or bad though.

So here are my questions for you, Geodude and Sandshrew:

Geodude, what is this role you're hinting at? Either spill, or don't try using it as a defence in future. If you're the cop, the doctor will protect you. Scared of being targetted at night? By saying "I have a super cool role!" you've painted a big bullseye on yourself anyway, so we may as well try to use your ability before you get whacked, and we can avoid lynching you like we so nearly did on Day One.
    Geodude, why do you want to lynch the jester anyway?
    Sandshrew, why did you blatantly lie about what Psyduck said about me?
    Sandshrew, why on earth did you pull that "If I am killed then they are guilty" ploy? There was absolutely no logical reason for doing so unless you're putting on an act.

Finally
    Are you two masons?

Remember, Pokemon: There is no reason why a townsfolk should lie like Sandshrew did. Watch him.

Clefairy

Ok. To clear some things up for our Pokιpals that haven't been here, here's a rundown of some things that have happened.

From the beginning, Butterfree was pointing fingers at everyone, constantly being suspicious. Psyduck has been adamant in saying that he is not a part of the Mafia, and Geodude hadn't posted, so those two were the highest voted for a while. Psyduck roleclaimed back-up cop, but we're not sure if he was lying or not. I chose to vote for Butterfree, and suddenly everyone was voting for him too. Sandshrew made valid points as to who is what, but it's still very early in the game.

I'm still not sure as to who is who, but I will say that I am innocent. Choose to believe me or not. As for who I think is what, my instincts tell me that Psyduck is actually a mafia member and that he is not what he claims to be. And I'm not so sure that Slowpoke is telling the truth either. I believe that Sandshrew is a fellow townsperson as well.

But what do I know? After all, I'm just a poor lil Clefairy. Cle cle!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:12 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix
    Kadabra, what is the role of a serial killer? I really wish there were one list assembled that we can look at to strategize from, instead of having all roles and any made up roles be possible.
    The Serial Killer can kill someone each night, he basically functions as a Mafia, except he's all on his own. I'm not sure if he'll appear guilty on cop investigations. Does he, Miriel? In case he doesn't, it might be hell figuring out who he is. It would make sense for a Serial Killer to try and stay low and not catch too much attention.

Now, I still have a feeling both Psyduck & Geodude are innocents. I see my suggestion of Bulbasaur, who still hasn't posted, caught on, so I'm going to change my vote now. No point in wasting my vote like that. This is pretty much a battle between Geodude and Psyduck. I don't think either of them are very suspicious, but I don't think Psyduck is lying. And since he revealed himself as a back up cop now, then the mafia will surely want to kill him in the night, right? Maybe Psyduck is someone to go after tomorrow. This day will be pretty random no matter what, so here we go.

Vote: Geodude

I also have a feeling that Vulpix is a citizen, there's just something about how he posts that gives off a citizen vibe. of course, I can be horribly wrong about this one. xD
    Lying? wanting to kill innocent people? protecting and backing up Psyduck... constantly changing votes to kill anyone that is not suspected for bieng a Mafia member.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Alright Meowth I see where you are coming from... but I'm not real happy that you turned an overthought into a lie.

This is all theory Meowth, like you said at the beginning I'm trying to formulate ideas. When I read Psyduck's statement I thought he was referring all the way back to when we said we should call the Mafia team rocket, and he was saying that we should do this as it is unfair to Meowth.

I did analyze, but I accidentally analyzed incorrect information. I know your probably upset that I included you in that, but it seemed like a logical deduction from what I thought he had said. Its like you said, "We have to point fingers to get ideas going." Or does that somehow not apply to me?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Hmm okay, a mistake is possible I suppose. I encourage finger pointing, I do, but I don't like it when people lie (I know you say you didn't, but I thought you were at the time) 'cause it's a mafia tool. I guess I did get a little bit carried away there but I've been taught to suspect all liars when playing mafia. Just please be a bit more careful in future! It's good that we cleared that up though.

PS: You didn't answer my question about being masons.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    Hmm okay, a mistake is possible I suppose. I encourage finger pointing, I do, but I don't like it when people lie (I know you say you didn't, but I thought it was at the time) 'cause it's a mafia tool. I guess I did get a little bit carried away there but I've been taught to suspect all liars when playing mafia. Just please be a bit more careful in future! It's good that we cleared that up though.

PS: You didn't answer my question about being masons.
    I don't know what a mason is

EDIT: And I do feel that if I die, the most logical thing would be for it to be you or Psy to have said something (no offense this is all hypothetical). You two are the only two that I have spoken out against so it wouldn't make sense for anyone else to make that call.

Why would I think I'm going to die? I'm paranoid, and I'll admit it.

Kadabra

Post directed at Slowpoke:

Everyone is a suspect the first day, Slowpoke. You don't know if Geodude is an innocent. And I only changed my vote ONCE, and it was from Bulbasaur to Geodude because it was a useless vote near the ending when it was obvious Bulbasaur wasn't in any danger of dying. Bulbasaur still hasn't showed up, by the way...

Do you really think Psyduck's behaviour is suspicious Mafia behaviour? I think his behaviour is weird and perhaps a bit stupid, but I don't think that makes him a Mafia. I think it makes him inexperienced at this game. I'm not protecting Psyduck either, I just don't want to waste my vote on someone I had a hunch being citizen. If you want to waste yours, then go right ahead. Heck, right before time was up he even unvoted Geodude when he was tied with him. Psyduck pretty much threw in the towel thinking he was going to die. Which is why I think he's really a back up cop.

Even if I was a Mafia, do you really think I would be stupid enough to defend another mafia member on Day 1? Give me some credit man... :rolleyes: If Psyduck and I were mafia then I wouldn't protect him at all. I'd let him die for being a sucky mafia.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:47 PM.

Clefairy

Masons are a group that are Pro-Town and know that one another are citizens.

EDIT: They can also talk to each other privately during the night.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:12 PM.

That settles it. I'm voting for Kadabra next round.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    Post directed at Slowpoke:

Everyone is a suspect the first day, Slowpoke. You don't know if Geodude is an innocent. And I only changed my vote ONCE, and it was from Bulbasaur to Geodude because it was a useless vote near the ending when it was obvious Bulbasaur wasn't in any danger of dying. Bulbasaur still hasn't showed up, by the way...

Do you really think Psyduck's behaviour is suspicious Mafia behaviour? I think his behaviour is weird and perhaps a bit stupid, but I don't think that makes him a Mafia. I think it makes him inexperienced at this game. I'm not protecting Psyduck either, I just don't want to waste my vote on someone I had a hunch being citizen. If you want to waste yours, then go right ahead. Heck, right before time was up he even unvoted Geodude when he was tied with him. Psyduck pretty much threw in the towel thinking he was going to die. Which is why I think he's really a back up cop.

Even if I was a Mafia, do you really think I would be stupid enough to defend another mafia member on Day 1? Give me some credit man... :rolleyes: If Psyduck and I were mafia then I wouldn't protect him at all. I'd let him die for being a sucky mafia.

You are acting like a liar trying to cover up a lie with lies. However you do it all slick-like a mafia. and hypocritical too. your the one wasting time voting for Geodude. You had no reason to vote for geodude at all but to get someone else lynched instead of people your teamed with. Also you withheld your vote and didn't change it while Buterrfree was on. and you stayed inactive in this thread by what I think is purposefuly. Just to keep your vote for geodude without some1 questioning why you could have potentially let Butterfree the werewolf escape.

IF YOU THOUGHT GEODUDE WAS INNOCENT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL HIM!??? BECAUSE HE WAS INACTIVE!? no... he came on and proved his worth to the town. From this I think that A mafia members intentions lies not in his words...but his vote... you say Geodude is innocent yet try to kill him. and you hide from us in your secret chambers where you plot... to the point where your skin is turning white from the lack of sunlight. If you don't agree to chain yourself to me with a 5 foot cufflink(be active) than I am gauranteeing you my vote tomorrow if you and your mafia buddies don't kill me tonight. and don't give you the "I have things to do excuse" because that will just tell me you have people you need to think about set up for midnight murders.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

TELL US THE TRUTH!!

Kadabra: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Psyayay!!

Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:33 PM.

That's precisely why I'm voting for Kadabra, Psyduck. Precisely why.

Kadabra

Slowpoke:

The first day is RANDOM, slowpoke. No, I didn't have any real reason to vote for anyone, but neither did anyone else! I didn't know who was the mafia because there simply wasn't anything to place suspicion upon. I didn't know if Geodude was innocent or not. I still don't, and you don't either. Why do you blindly trust Geodude anyway? I don't think anyone has proved innocence at all so far. Except maybe Clefairy who was the first to vote for Butterfree. Well, outside Psyduck who you are so keen on lynching, who was the first to suspect Butterfree.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    you say Geodude is innocent yet try to kill him.
    I have never said that. I just said anyone is a suspect and that we should focus on someone inactive, because they're not much help even if they are innocent, since we had to pick someone random either way.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:47 PM.