Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Kadabra

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    After reading over this stuff it seems there are some contradictions in Kadabra's statements which may mean he's trying to cover something up...

Now I'm not 100% sure but just for now (in case I have to go, I'm basically "on call" for work)

Current Vote: Kadabra
    Do you really think he has a better case than me? I really don't see it. And about the contradictions, if you point them out to me, I might be able to help. I'm really trying to lay all the cards on the table, without revealing my role, and although I'm pretty good at English, it is not my first language, so I don't always express myself as clear as I would like to.

Please reconsider to change your vote and feel free to lynch me tomorrow if he's not a vampire.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:48 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Also I never said you were a doctor, but that you tried to kill me but couldn't because the doctor protected me. I think you made that misunderstanding on purpose and did know what I was saying but are trying to distract people.
    I didn't misunderstand you at all, but I think you misunderstood what I just said. If I was a doctor I wouldn't protect you, I'd protect myself. Which is why I think the Mafia didn't target you tonight. Why would they anyway? It's obviously in their best interest to get me lynched. Or one of us if we both should turn out innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUTTERFREE BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY YOU LIAR. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHY I VOTED FOR BUTTERFREE.
    Oh my god, calm down. I haven't lied at any point during the game, if anything I'm a little confused from all the points and can't keep up with everything. I thought that's why you voted for him. Sorry, my mistake.

However, that argument is even worse than inactivity. I'll post all of Butterfree's posts in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfree
    Freee!!!

WHo did this to Cubone! Freee!
    Why me? Freeeee. And distrtust for Bug Pokemon is being specieist Freee!

It's not like we can pass reasonable judgment on anyone yet Freeee!
    It wasn't Psyduck Freeee! It was Hypno. Freeee. Because he is calling all of us Sick, Freee!

Freeeee!
    Wow, that REEKS of Mafia. :rolleyes2

So he pointed one finger, and at Hypno. He never even voted. I don't think he seriously suggested Hypno as a suspect either.

You got lucky, and you're a vampire.
    Yes it's all Luck and random right? how many times have you used the word random or lucky now...I think it's about 20. We are far beyond the point where we are supposed to just kill inactive players because we have no suspicions.

And for the first time you have unimpressed me as a werewolf. You didn't even bother to cover up your lies but just spread some artificial honey over it and make it seem like a sweet misunderstanding and that you're just a little confused. why the hell would the doctor be so selfish as to protect himself for no reason when I was obviously in danger from a bloodthirsty werewolf such as yourself. or psyduck who truly believed he was already dead before night even started.
    *tailwhips kadabra across the face*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Kadabra

So you killed Butterfree because you're the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes? No, I say you got lucky because you fricken did get lucky. God you're so annoying xD

And I do agree this game is beyond random and luck based! We've obviously moved on to a stage in the game where tactics have entered and we should vote accordingly. The random part of the game is over, because we finally have something to pin suspicion on. Ain't that great?

The doctor saving himself on the first day is a common strategy, and if I was a doctor I sure wouldn't protect you, especially not on the first day. You seem to be under the impression that you're cleared or anything, but you're not. You're perhaps cleared as a werewolf if anything, but you're still very much a suspect for being a part of the other unknown faction.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

So you killed Butterfree because you're the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes? No, I say you got lucky because you fricken did get lucky. God you're so annoying xD

And I do agree this game is beyond random and luck based! We've obviously moved on to a stage in the game where tactics have entered and we should vote accordingly. The random part of the game is over, because we finally have something to pin suspicion on. Ain't that great?

The doctor saving himself on the first day is a common strategy, and if I was a doctor I sure wouldn't protect you, especially not on the first day. You seem to be under the impression that you're cleared or anything, but you're not. You're perhaps cleared as a werewolf if anything, but you're still very much a suspect for being a part of the other unknown faction.
    Yes and what do you have to say about the suspiscion that you are a werewolf. You have no no defending evidence at all. so... my question is why shouldn't we kill you?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

hmm maybe i should clear something up Psyayay Duck!!

Butterfree was a wherewolf.. because del murder said so.. in the game i used to play(like mafia but with wherewolves), there were multiple wherewolves.. so there are prob more here too..

so i have no idea what a serial killer is.. but he wasnt it..

further.. as i said before.. me beginning my vete with a wherewolf was a lucky brake.. but it started as a joke..

anyway were are getting into a vete here with kadabra and slowpoke.. and because we already confirmed that slowpoke is a townie(or he wouldve voted for me.. lynched me and saved butterfree).. therefore i have to stand against kadabra
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Slowpoke, chill out man. Screaming at Kadabra is not going to get us anywhere at all. Kadabra is answering logically and you're trying to play to emotions, and you're doing your cause more harm than good.
    and also I would be very suspiscious if Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.
    This is unbeliviably unfair. You're trying to bully me into voting how you want with threats. Honestly, Slowpoke, that's just not cool at all, and if anything it makes me more suspicious of you than Kadabra.

I'm going to analyse the situation more and I'm going to make up my own mind. I might decide Kadabra is supsicious, but I'll vote for him because I think he is, not because you tell me to. Fellow townies, I urge you to do the same, rather than to be swayed by threats.

ALSO GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT: Wait until the end of the day - or until you are about to leave - to vote! New evidence and new arguments may arise! Psyduck and co, I encourage you to unvote (unless you are leaving) and then vote again - even for the same person if needs be - when all is said and done.

Kadabra

Psyduck:
    Slowpoke is NOT confirmed citizen.

Slowpoke:
    You don't have any defending evidence either.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:49 PM.

vote: kadabra

I really like slowpoke's thesis

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    Slowpoke, chill out man. Screaming at Kadabra is not going to get us anywhere at all. Kadabra is answering logically and you're trying to play to emotions, and you're doing your cause more harm than good.
    and also I would be very suspiscious if Meowth did not vote against kadabra because he is the reason I am going after Liars and would have never thought of that.
    This is unbeliviably unfair. You're trying to bully me into voting how you want with threats. Honestly, Slowpoke, that's just not cool at all, and if anything it makes me more suspicious of you than Kadabra.

I'm going to analyse the situation more and I'm going to make up my own mind. I might decide Kadabra is supsicious, but I'll vote for him because I think he is, not because you tell me to. Fellow townies, I urge you to do the same, rather than to be swayed by threats.

ALSO GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT: Wait until the end of the day - or until you are about to leave - to vote! New evidence and new arguments may arise!
    It's not a threat it's just that I find it a bit hypocritical that you would inspire people to look for liars and then not support them.
    Also Meowth It's only fair that I threaten you. because honestly I am only going to do the same thing tommorow if Kadabra dies and is found a werewolf. I will just put up everyone who tried to save Kadabra with their votes up for suspiscion but just not as strongly because obviously this time it's a bit warned and whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.

Infact, right now if Kadabra dies and is a werewolf I would be the third werewolves absolute target and threat. and I pray the doctor doesn't have anything against the pokemon slowpoke...because If Kadabra dies and is a werewolf I don't see who would be more important to protect and likely to be killed.
    add:yes, I think there are three or more werewolves.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.

Snorlax

OK then, after looking at posting history as we don't have a lot to go on for voting patterns yet, My suspicions are of Kadabra, but also of Charmander. I am pretty sure that Hypno is the Jester, so we should just ignore him. I'll vote later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.

It's not a threat it's just that I find it a bit hypocritical that you would inspire people to look for liars and then not support them.
    I'm going to look at the posts and yeah if Kadabra is a liar then he sure as hell has got my vote.

But you've basically said "Meowth, vote Kadabra or you're next." to me. I just don't like that at all. Maybe you could've waited until after I voted, and if it's proven that Kadabra lied and I voted for someone else, you could've called me out on it then.

But let's assume that I am mafia (I'm not, but just roll with it). You've just told me how to avoid suspicion and I could alter my behaviour and get away with it, whereas if you hadn't told me, I might've acted suspiciously and you could've caught me out. Just wait until after people have voted before playing your cards like that.

Grin

I'm not completely convinced about Slowpoke's innocence just yet. I wonder how this will turn out, but:

Vote goes to: Kadabra

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    I'm going to look at the posts and yeah if Kadabra is a liar then he sure as hell has got my vote.

But you've basically said "Meowth, vote Kadabra or you're next." to me. I just don't like that at all. Maybe you could've waited until after I voted, and if it's proven that Kadabra lied and I voted for someone else, you could've called me out on it then.

But let's assume that I am mafia (I'm not, but just roll with it). You've just told me how to avoid suspicion and I could alter my behaviour and get away with it, whereas if you hadn't told me, I might've acted suspiciously and you could've caught me out. Just wait until after people have voted before playing your cards like that.
    Also Meowth It's only fair that I threaten you. because honestly I am only going to do the same thing tommorow if Kadabra dies and is found a werewolf. I will just put up everyone who tried to save Kadabra with their votes up for suspiscion but just not as strongly because obviously this time it's a bit warned and whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.
    You might not have seen my edit so ^^^^^^up thar.

I've now had the time to look over the posts - damn you people post a lot! xD - and Slowpoke, you were absolutely right. Kadabra has been caught out in a lie, about Slowpoke to discredit him. Nice try. Only the mafia have reasons to lie and I've thought about it it from all angles. I can't see it being a mistake. You were under fire and were using any sneaky method you could to try to throw us off.

Actually it does not look like your serial killer hunches were right. It is far more likely that you and Butterfree are both werewolves than what you want us to think: that buttterfree was a serial killer.
    This was a really good piece of work by Slowpoke. I salute you. I agree, I don't think these werewolves are serial killers are cults. At first I wasn't sure because I've never seen them before, (see my post on the subject) but now I am positive. They're mafia, and Kadabra was just trying to hide their existance from us.

Anyway, I said I would not vote until I was going or near voting was ending, and I sure as hell am going to do what I said. But right now, it's going to be firmly for Kadabra unless something big happens. The lie and the attempted serial killer cover up are both damning pieces of evidence.

PREVIEW EDIT: Oh okay. No, it's not fair to threaten anyone. But even if it was, trust me, you can catch people out if you let them act naturally. I hope you realise that I've come to the conclusion that Kadabra is guilty by looking at the arguments, and not because of threats. They won't work on me, so please do not try them again.
    whoever Kadabra's third partner is would be careful because what I am saying now could definetely be seen to a threat to the third werewolf.
    There are three of them? How do you know? I can't see any posts by Del or Miriel about it. Can you link me to the relevant post please?

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Please reconsider to change your vote and feel free to lynch me tomorrow if he's not a vampire.
    Ditto.
    If Kadabra is not a werewolf, than lynch me.